AoTS- the greatest family of clans - sun empire

Discussion in 'Wars' started by bendangee, Jun 4, 2012.

1. AoTS please inform your guys about war and what it entails!

[​IMG]

At the bottom you clearly see -choice- stating he is being farmed by multiple clans. It's going to be a long night for the devs to ban us all!

2. Lol I've been stealing from him he is pinned to attacks 

3. -choice- needs to give up his eb stats. Not worth it lol

4. CR/KotFE/TS/WoG

5. @ LWP.. Didn't you just make a 14 paragraph thread about you leaving kaw? I think I remember you saying something about your dad not being able to get your mum to bring him samichis, and how he had lost his job and had to sell his acount to buy your little bro shoes... All cause the whole fam was strung out on this game? Yeah I remember you saying "i would rather be a loser in law then in real life" lol looks like you can do both  btw signing off with "LWP_ out" was less gay when Ryan Seacrest did it and it was super gay then!

6. Oh yeah .... KID-A out 

7. -choice- , thanks for giving me a great laugh today.  twice. Thanks

8. Only day 3, and AotS isn't complaining anymore about not getting hit xD. And I also see the noob on page 1 saying kotfe was getting our ass handled has run away from his clan . Looks like clan HTE has the most runners. Let's see how many of you are left after a week .

9. Lol I think 4 Or 5 left today 

10. You just can't make this stuff up.... Awesome

11. Ally SaleAllies stripped fresh from Noobs☯☯Hire one help strip two☯☯

Nice clan goodluck in future

12. Lots of runners in eoe. Still waiting to see who wins the cookie!

13. Same for German foxes lots of runners

14. Runner wahahahahagood job WOG

15. I expected better! In a OSW against a Army of The Sun Clan, and while we strip them left, right and center, they all just try and self pin on the EBS running! Its sad really that these EB clans get dragged into war and then just hide! Great Job keeping up the EBS during an OSW! Real True KAW Warriors!

16. Am i allowed to say we stripped them or did i just admit to something illegal! OH NO!

17. Bump for such great alliances fighting

18. So many incredible alliance going to war lately.

iG and all those clans.

AotS family and alliances against cr/kotfe/ts/what's the last one?

19. Wog, and we are kicking ass

20. Join any of our AotS clans for record fast haunting times. Power of the sun.