anyone got a spare place for me to war?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by C0ML3Y, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Lol hide behind towers 

2. Hey c0m3ly sadly to war you need towers or you leak, the ee generation hype will burst soon and kaw will be left with builds

3. Because then you'd either get no matches, or lose to a team that stacked.

Yes, stacking has screwed up the EE war system. But you can't blame players for taking advantage of the mechanics to benefit themselves. If the history of KaW and Pwars has shown us anything, it's that players are ALWAYS going to take advantage of the mechanics to benefit themselves if they can.

Why wouldn't they?

4.  chair is right

Seriously it can't be fixed by the players because the "exploit" exists and people know of it.

It will require devs to alter mechanics or else opportunism will rule.

It's not like we can all come together and say: "okay guys nobody is going to run a stacked roster ever again"...

5. Comley couldn't war himself out of a wet paper bag :lol:

OmegaLSA

6. Maybe the dev should actually introduce like a maximum/ minimum class like hansel and that? May be hard to code and program with everyone's build being different though, but it'll solve it maybe? Like official classes/builds?

Hey chair borne!!! How's you doing mate!!?

And seriously omega.. I thought you was the guy who starts wars with gh and then ask for cease fire? Or get other clans involved... Yet again... You always was a complete idiotic and misguided noob... But hey, you make me laugh

7. others have said it but your build is a massive leak either drop build or get towers and more att power that route will take alotttttt of gold

8. Com good to see u again

9. You too pmf!!! How's you been mate, how's col?

10. Just visiting here mate, where did u go?

11. Just traveling, as I'm silenced so pretty useless and no cc for me :( I hate it, yet line is cool