anyone got a spare place for me to war?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by C0ML3Y, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Since when has that become a thing? The plunder isn't that good, you're more prone to attack and would take longer to hlbc? And sh will always be silent hill to me

2. Welcome back Com3ly.

EE wars have evolved. Your build will not be attractive to most serious war clans. Shadow hansels will make good plunder off of you and you will probably only be able to hit them back for lousy plunder.

Most EE builds are either SH (shadow hansel), towered or LB. it comes down to balancing a roster. These builds are not meant for growth but for war.

If you really want to war then drop down to a SH cuz that would be easiest. You will still open up lands quickly and increase your bfa.

3. I ain't dropping! I'm a fight this way or no way

4. You'll fight no way then.

5. No war no one wants a leak on them and y'all should really learn game mechanics

6. Hot how's you beautiful? Mecs... I know enough of them... Made my brain hurt. Yet trust me. I'll find something to fight

7. No way it is 

8. Comely start an alt to speak for you til March

9. Before every war I make myself a little notepad with all enemy names, cr #s, and a list of notes based scouting them for adp/hidden adt, checking equip, bfa, etc. These notes contain information on what I can & cannot do to each player based on my estimated success chance of each action. Sometimes I find a build that is just so bad for EE wars & so open for me to land any action on them that I simply put "OPEN" next to their name. That my friend would be you :D . You will have no success with your current build & will only hold your team back. Listen to the suggestions above.

10. Dude my build would destroy yours in EE. If any sh saw you on a roster you would out in seconds :lol:

11. Well damn! Long time no see com3ly

12. Alright krel, you okay mate? How's things going.. And tbh... Towers can suck my one eyed snake. There's much more then towers that give you def ;)

13. C0m good to see ya back.

-Dante-

14. Good to see you about too, Dante!!

Glad to be still around just need to get my gag removed and I'll be all over wc again

15. Lmao at the become sh or lb comments.

"****, I didn't really want to become lb but I guess if I have to.." :roll:

You guys and your roster stacking is what's ****** up ee. You can blame the devs all you want for your no matches and the crappy season, but if it weren't for the players trying to yet again manipulate their rosters, we wouldn't be in this mess, and players wouldn't be forced to change their builds. Builds that in some cases have taken a long time to get where they're at.

What the hell was wrong with simply putting together a roster a duking it out with what you had?

16. we would love too but then all you get is no matches

17. I totally agree with you inferno, I rather fight with mates and lose then fight with strangers and win in honest opinion.

I used to ee for fun. And people wanted to join our clan not us inviting them. And why win all the time. It becomes boring when it's easy in my opinion. I like big grudge matches and just have a laugh. Just turning your clan into a come and go stop just causes problems and tbh, It ruins the whole aspect of having a clan. Fight with your clan or family! Have fun. Forget towers, or whatever builds. And if people don't know how to war, teach them. Improve your clan and share your knowledge

18. We wouldn't have that problem if we all didn't run to other clans or hide behind towers

19. there should actually be a thread for this...