anyone got a spare place for me to war?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by C0ML3Y, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Lol pretty build what pretty build you don't have a pretty build

2. Osw... That's the past, it's something that's always been a part of kaw. It's been around a lot longer then ebs, and in honesty ebs are just money making things, and ee wars are only great for mith.. And I don't even know what this Great War equipment is!

3. I don't see the popularity of OSW increasing at any significant rate. however, it IS the way KaW is meant to be played.

4. Lol you shouldn't even be playing kaw

5. just ... "osws" look MUCH different now ... 

6. Oh... Damn... I'm a noob... I shouldn't be playing kaw.. I don't know about TOWER BUILDS... That Canadiangal used first.

7. Back on topic, I wouldn't bother with towers or dropping build, EE tactics change every season. Towers will ruin a small build when it comes to OS PvP and EBs.

8. Osw, lasts forever because you can build gold and pots and allies up.. And even money up for strips as fast as you can spend it

9. Comley!! Haha wow you still alive

10. I told you I would be!! War stops my growth... Not me

11. Your build isn't even "pretty" to start with.

12. Umm... You ain't heard about my legendary build... Trust me. It's pretty. For all who seen the screen shots, they'd know. It pretty patterned.

It cost me a tril to change it around and make it look pretty, and it decreased my stats. :)

Yet please.. Don't tell me I need towers, it's so repetitive and honestly, if you know how to use the build you got, you'd do okay in war

13. That's until you go into the current wars to get mith and get stomped on by people half your size.

14. It costed you 1t and you aren't even HLBC..?

Wow. Shocking.

15. if you define "osw" hitting dead accs it probably will last forever ... those who aren't "dead enough yet" will easily die soon, too, no worries ... unhappy players tend to leave sooner or later ... the "best mentors" are on it to make the food leave ... looking forward for my next build dropping btw ... although I JUST restarted today ... my nineth life ... the last one if I was a cat ... 

... NO chance to please my OCD anyway ... lost most trillions for that compared to ANY other in game ... but I learned my lesson ... I'll always be considered food in here ... no more purchases by me ... payed my share already ... those who ate up all need to pay from now on ...

devs should ask those guys for purchases who insisted on teaching ppl like me how to play the game "properly" ... as if I wasn't capable of basic calculations ...

16. Then you disable them with scout/ass or even fails, report incoming and your clan hits them down ;) all hits count..

17. Coml3y with the lag and sheer amount of incoming you will get in 2 minutes your bars will disappear before you can even say incoming

18. Yes... Ive been this size before tier 5 even. The prices been changed since that. So it's much easier to hlbc.

Sabby... I'm getting picked on  and honestly guy, you seem like you know nothing about osw

19. There's still lag in ee!?  what the hell? I thought they'd of sorted that by now devs, pull your finger out