Anyone else out there Missing the Chaos Wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Sorry Frog, wasn't trying to derail your thread. Yes, the war times suck....I may have mentioned that in a couple of other threads :lol:

2. Lol getting love from Norma.

3. I demand that when Asian kaw players fight the chaos wars, they do it in costume..

Turtle builds can be TMNT
    Spy builds can be Bronies
    Big Hansels can be Pikemon
    Small Hansels can be Harry Potter
    Oafs can be Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
    Tank builds can be Transformers

Gogogo!

4. Yes Frog, i miss the smaller roster too. It was nice having a change in warring with a small and a big roster. Some variety is nice.
    :lol: :x

5. I agree. We've had 5 no matches this week and one against DS. So yeah... I loved the 11 vs 11 rosters too. If we had more wed organize two. Period. It was more fun, easier to organize and command. And we weren't getting no match all week. Plus the times were a lot better too.

6. Chaos wars were better i had 1 war every day i could do, 7pm cant get better than that when you stuck at work 6am-5pm

7. Chaos wars sucked. Season 3 isn't any better.

8. I think it is pretty sad that on a Saturday night in Asia, the devs decided they couldnt find matches for the majority of clans that signed up. Shows flaws in the system more than any fault on our part. And we got 7 more weeks of this 

9. Suport. Have smaller wars sizes in timezones with less participation. It simple demand and supply. Doeant have to be every day same time...but need more options.

10. nah. i miss the old 50-60 rosters. it was a mess, one side would have 52 the other 56, it was really hard to manipulate the matchups back then.