any old players still around?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lordzuke, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Wow. I remember you xD!

2. Melissa ran nal. I miss arsh and blumpy :(

3. Kool-Aid!! Hey friend, lol

4. I'm pretty old. 2010 baby,

5. Haha and I remember you Kool ;) there doesn't seem to be many who still play back at the beginning though :/

6. Wait, how old are we talking? Lol

7. Well I consider myself old and I've been around since the beginning... I guess if you have been here for some big events or more than 2 years you are old?

8. First person that was actually active unlike venom to get the 5yr badge.

Get at me ;D

I miss iZaln, (i)Bastion, Kruger, and Blumpy (BLUMPAAAAAH):( and all my FSU fam.

Who remembers Daniya? She was beast!

Oh and just noticed Colonial is back but on a new account, hopefully he gets access to his original acc again.

9. Colonial now has access to his original account.

Loads of players I miss too!

10. I haven't seen salon and bastion in ages! We always come back when each other aren't back  I remember Daniya! And yea col has his account back :) there's so many though , like irisheddy and Corinthian! I would love to go back to when clans were on forums and IG and Foxes were the two bigs ones :)

11. Guess I'm old. I would really be old if I had started playing when I first downloaded game but waited til I was going thru chemo to start playing

12. Troll doesn't your mom still play we all know she old and she is for sure still around putting in work if u know what I mean (wink wink)

13. Well this is my 2nd week now, so im def a vet

14. I can confirm this.

15. Old yes, but only on to see how everyone is doing. Old name, ....

16. I'm 70 but only being playing around 3-4 days if that helps

17. Old? Who the heck is lordzuko

18. Old? Who the %#^* is lord zoku?

19. Name sounds familiar. Does this mean I'm I'm old player? How old is old?