any old players still around?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lordzuke, Feb 23, 2015.

1. My original account that I was known for was AlphaOmega or AlphaAndOmega. Something along those lines. Im only from pwar era. Not an OLD vet sadly

2. I'm old I'm a war vet

3. I miss bastion

4. I'm old and after last night feel really old

5. My oldest name was epicwarriorofgoldenshrine77894, then -EpicWarrior- then I moved on to having Roman related names

6. I guess this is an old one...

7. Oh my god the plagerising **** formerly known as Zuke/Zeth has returned; banish it to wherever it originated from!

8. Hey lordzuke I'm still around broham. Alotta old school players in mg and kotfe bro.

9. Nice to see your back cutie pie I missed you.

10. I know what your talking about bro. Someone posted a pic of this dad and his son in the forums and he felt it was a invasion of privacy. He made this big ordeal and went after the devs lmfao.

11. That was brood_warrior when a former moderator posted SS containing pictures of his young child.

The dad in question on this thread had his 100t ally LB acct banned for botting lol

12. I use play in 09-11. I remember boom boom, HAVCK, phallen, CK. I use to be princessbella

13. Original name

14. Finally somebody I recognise.

15. Likewise. Twice

16. I remember undygrundy, unforgiven soldiers, bakugan brawlers, Mac, league of assassins, solace. IG making Francis Roswell reset. WhiteyShankYoureye,

17. Go back to the retirement center you old farts. ;D

18. Well, this account is relatively old, but this is only a later account. I've been playing anywhere from 4 years and 3 months to 4 years and 9 months. I'm not able to tell due to the fact I lost the device in where my account lies. I can estimate months and occurrences, though. I'd say my old account, but the name is quite embarrassing. If you don't believe me, fine. Don't think it's old, fine. Doesn't matter, just figured I'd share my take on the matter. Good day.

EDIT: Is that guy Swabia still around? That noob who was always asking for the castle codes :lol: :lol: :lol: