Any help at all!

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by USA_Farmer, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Dude,

Now it seems a little try hard :lol:

2. How ever you see it 

3. Op...

This is a serious question..

Is it gay if I don't enjoy "it"? (Keeping this PG)

You see, I'm a guy that's willing to "try" (still PG) it, why not, I may like it...

In fact, stuff it, I'm gonna go for it...

Me and my "friend" are gonna go all night...

TIME TO PLAY CANDY CRUSH❗️❗️❗️

4. no vegas... inappropriate and off topic

5. haha that made my day 

6. I was off topic but its always nice to enjoy a nice little laugh.

7. Support, I may not be all knowing but I'm down to help out. As long as I'm online I'm obliged to assist anyone in need all jokes aside

8. Never hurts to lend a hand

9. I remember when I started and if it hadn't been for others teaching me the mechanics of the game. I would have quit the first week. Glad to see others helping people. So SUPPORT

10. Or a hoe

11. Its nice to see people with the same issuses or people that had the smae issue and support nice for doing this.

12. Now let's all hold hands and sing Koombaya

13. Nice to hear this! but could you help me learning help me with ee? Get it.... Cause you have broken sword? Ahhh bad joke :/ anyways good luck hope you get to help lots of people :)

14. I hope I do as well

15. That depends on the dimensions.
    A trencher excels at cutting/digging narrower and shallower than an excavator with greater speed. Also is much more user friendly than a backhoe.

But remember, saftey first! Always call 811 before you dig.

Vk now?

16. No support

17. Well I did "it"..

We went at hard...

At the start, my god it was bad..God it was long and hard and you know, after a while we started enjoying it...

Candy crush is a decent game..

But more seriously, support op, new players need help

18. Nice to see U helping community bro.Can U help me aswell.Support !!!!

19. Support for the thing you are doing.. But no suppot that you made publicity of it..
    But Seriously.. Im helping noobs to start this game since last 2 years.. Way before first VK introduced.. I like to help newbie to grow & make this a better place.. But i nvr made thread to saw it that im helping nor i yelled on wc abt getting help from me.. But i think to let all know especially devs ive to do some publicity.. You make me VK or not ill keep up doing things which i love to do i.e. helping this community to make this a btr place..

Keep up the Good Job OP :)