Any help at all!

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by USA_Farmer, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Same farmer, sadly most new members are afraid to ask for help or they feel mods and vks aren't approachable

2. A very nice thread that I just stumbled upon! I can even say, this is rare and golden as well!

I'm really surprised that you had that set in your mind, OP! It's great, and I fully support it! Of course, maybe the players can learn themselves but without the help and guidance given by the other players, they will surely get stuck somewhere!

I had the same intention as you are having right now, and in fact almost exact! And I will commit as well to helping out everyone and make forums a better place!

Good luck, OP! May your kindness be seen and remembered by others! I may sense a new rising Valiant Knight in the near future!
    :D

3. It feels great knowing that some of the most helpful people in the game support what im doing. I cant thank you and the others enough! 

4. Please edit that quote out... It hurts my sensitive eyes :cry:

Is there any way you could give me a hoe? I'm trying to open up an agricultural center in my kingdom.

5. This is a great idea! Other than maybe the follow spam and question spam you'll get.

6. Support, tho no offense to Op.

7. I will enjoy helping. I have since I got the sense of the game

8. One person alone cannot bear the weight of the community alone. You spread the weight and you stand a much better chance. One persons effort does make a difference but real change happens when a group of people work for a cause.

9. It's a great thread! I hope many players will get the help they need. Glad to see someone that wants to help others.

I fully support this, Farmer! :D

10. This is a great post, helping others is a great time spend, new players mostly need some guidance, I support farmer and if a can be off any assistance I'm here to help with any question about the game also, Ty farmer for reaching out to help!

11. Very wise!

12. I totally agree. We must all help each other n love one another. Reach out your hands n help... fully support this thread too. We should support all good threads too, so we can all make kaw a better place. Bring out your love...

Kawers, we must learn from one another. Be friendly n so everyone enjoy this game. Always be patient n never get angry. Teach new players about this game how fun it is.

Im eligible to be mod. Vote me.

13. There is no vote. Just be patient you time may come.

14. I wouldnt mind to be a Mod/Valiant but its not about that! Its at the people and the game

15. Exactly, no community means no game. Not all helpful members are desperate for mod or vk

16. Thank you!

17. It would prob work out better if you didnt have a shattered sword. Not much of a role model.

Sparty On!!!

18. I haven't felt this much nausea since I was knocked up.

Lay off the saccharine op.

19. I agree. We must help others from the bottom of our hearts... i dislike those desperate ones.