Anonymous name should prohibited in war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by II_EXO_IIKENNYFUII_EXO_II, Mar 30, 2013.

1. No support

2. Support for those that this tactic works on. No support for the rest of us. Good stuff OP

3. You're an idiot lol, learn to track, or get a half decent tracker

4. Does this acct for me lol, I have an identity. I'm not just any barcode because I have KD in my name

5. No it doesn't aply to us lol ✅

6. As long as the names aren't offensive it is within the rules for them to choose whatever they choose to name themselves as, i believe.
    If devs ban barcodes or any names along those lines, then it is like we don't have our own choice of name selection, they are giving us names to choose from, and it doesn't work like that. It is a strategy they use, find a way around it mate. It is tough, but when faced with a challenge, you have to find a way to overcome it 
    Happy Kawing
    V.

7. Its a strategy in war bro. If devs were to ban these repetitive names, a lot of people would get themselves banned. So I guess u would have to find a method to deal with it.

Nich

8. No support lol, no matter what their name is, they can always be tracked

9. No support whatsoever. Deal with it.

.̧̨̧̬̝̹̱̯̤̥̤̬̼͙͎͓̬̯̬̮̤ͅ.̧̨̧̧̢̨̧̨̨̧̗̯̥̤̬̤̯̥̭̩̟̦̣.̧̨̧̨̭̯̟̬̤̬̯̬̣̥̬̹̦̣̜̖͙ͅ.̧̨̧̡̧̨̜̭̯̦̥̣̣̝̬͙̬͙̭̯̣̭̤.̡̧̨̨̧̢̧̧̜̯̩̥̤̯̥̜̦̤̯̬̞̗͚.̧̨̧̬̝̹̱̯̤̥̤̬̼͙͎͓̬̯̬̮̤ͅ.̧̨̧̡̧̨̜̭̯̦̥̣̣̝̬͙̬͙̭̯̣̭̤.̡̧̨̨̧̢̧̧̜̯̩̥̤̯̥̜̦̤̯̬̞̗͚.̧̨̧̧̢̨̧̨̨̧̗̯̥̤̬̤̯̥̭̩̟̦̣.̧̨̧̨̭̯̟̬̤̬̯̬̣̥̬̹̦̣̜̖͙ͅ.̧̨̧̡̧̨̜̭̯̦̥̣̣̝̬͙̬͙̭̯̣̭̤.̧̨̧̬̝̹̱̯̤̥̤̬̼͙͎͓̬̯̬̮̤ͅ.̧̨̧̧̢̨̧̨̨̧̗̯̥̤̬̤̯̥̭̩̟̦̣.̧̨̧̨̭̯̟̬̤̬̯̬̣̥̬̹̦̣̜̖͙ͅ.̧̨̧̡̧̨̜̭̯̦̥̣̣̝̬͙̬͙̭̯̣̭̤.̡̧̨̨̧̢̧̧̜̯̩̥̤̯̥̜̦̤̯̬̞̗͚
    T͠͠ɧ͙ɛ
    Pɧ͍ɵɛɴ͙͝ɪx
    Returns.
    Run

10. Complete support. The nerve of some of these ppl with names identical to each other. Ban them all ;)

11. Support op. it's annoying idc about strategic planning.

12. I think my banner sums up how I feel about this topic.

13. :lol: noob is just jealous :lol:
    ༺ώФཞɱ༻☠ ₣ᄂΰʃ下ιعֆ☠

14. Support to BJ's banner!

15. Since when Is war fair bahahahaha