Anonymous name should prohibited in war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by II_EXO_IIKENNYFUII_EXO_II, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr barcodes

2. Yeah I don't know why anybody does them I love my name, wait who am I oh yeah that's right I'm barcoded

3. Well folks are using it as an advantage. LOL as they say everything is fair in love & war :p
    I personally don't like it, its annoying and make me feel barcodes don't have a better mind to figure out an strategy to win. But that just me, I don't make rules here :lol:

4. ^^^^ dummy

5. Lol, you haven't been in a fight before haven't you? There's only win or lose, no such thing as fair or foul, anything goes.

6. That was meant for other barcode

7. Barcodes? Man i hate them. Or do i? Not sure. Lost track of who i am.

8. In my home clan, we came up against a clan that had several barcodes. After the annoyance of two more barcodes changing prior to war, 2 minutes before war approximately 20 of us changed our names to extremely similar names. Clan cc got very confusing so we all went back soon after the weekend.

They got a taste of their own strategy. :p

9. Quick questio.: how many barcodes does it take to screw in a light bulb. Answer: no one knows. You cant tell how many are there.

10. This who thread is all about you. Go get it!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. What's a barcode?

12. Since when was war fair?

If my opponents mother died, I'd still strip him to put him in more misery.

13. Shut up worm.

14. How do I know you Worm #2...?

15. you are the worst ****** up **** in forums. You realize its a game? Obviously you cant war with fair tactics, atleast learn to talk properly.

16. Fair tactics?? Lo freaking L.