Anime Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ProviingAPoint, May 3, 2016.

1. Death note
    Attack on Titan
    Ghost in the shell
    Ninja scroll
    Samurai champloo
    Cowboy bebop
    A lot of great anime out lol

2. BLEACH....better watching it in japanese too...english version is jus too westernised stupidly

3. I'm sorry for having a smart mouth Sirius that's all I know I don't know what's the full name is.

4. Re: Anime Threading

Serious issues cf I'm sorry for having a smart mouth I apologize sorry and for having a smart mouth.

5. Oni Chichi, naruto, Tokyo Ghoul, bleach, fullmetal alchemist, fairytail, one piece and many more!

I hate dragonball .. its a stupid story

6. Pretty difficult question.

I love:

Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko
    Ichigo Mashimaro
    Ore no Nounai...
    Nichi Jou
    Ore no Monogatari
    HenZemi

Because they all had me laughing in every episode, except for HenNeko, which I just thought was a beautiful anime.

Oh. And, probably, Ore no Monogatari had me laughing the most. I cried with laughter at that at probably every episode! But, they are all pretty darned hilarious.

7. Rezero
    Code geass
    Deadman Wonderland
    Magi
    Boku no hero
    Bungou stray dogs
    Blue exorcist
    Hunter X hunter

EDIT: wait this thread wasn't for suggestions. I think early can't chose a favorite hit death note was one of the first I watched <3 L is Bae. N ruined it for me in my earlier years but I have an appreciation for him now
    I left out a lot of suggestions because there are so many good anime

8. My hero academia,
    Ace of Diamond,
    7 deadly sins,
    Chomin Example.

This are all dif. Genres worth to watch.

9. Berserk. The main character was a complete beast (the second season was pretty weird) and the story was awesome!! The huge twist at the end was completely unexpected. Even though it is old-it still displays a great story. Fate/zero was awesome and had cool characters and story. Fate stay night was terrible and didn't need to be so stupid.

10. And with that necro bump, a thread I can enjoy a lot.

Higurashi
    Clannad
    Sakurasou no pet no kanju
    Kekkaishi
    Orange
    Erased
    Aldnoah.zero
    More that I can't think of atm. To many to choose from.

11. After rewatching some of my previous favorites, I still high Angel Beats in high regard, but Haikyuu and Hunter x Hunter are definitely up there in my eyes.

12. Avatar the last air bender

13. I think this thread should be called "nerds to farm"

14. Bersek the 90s one or inuasha

15. one freaking punch man

16. Berserk 

17. The Jetsons

18. The simpsons and pretty into family guy.

19. It would b hard to pick a favourite but Attack on Titan, Afro Samurai, Black Lagoon & One Piece are up there for me.