An Update to Hoarfrost and The Abyss Buildings

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Maybe, just MAYBE, it's people like you that don't add anything to a conversation that are killing kaw, how about instead of saying kaw is dead, do something to change it.

2. its ppl with a calculator n no battery that r the problem not understanding this update.

Try this on for size....
    Buy 1/2 of something sooner n use it.
    Buy the other 1/2 later n use it.
    Will u compound gold faster.

Ppl not comprehending the above better be sure to keep credit cards payed off.

3. Ok to be honest halving HF is probably one of the stupidest idea. Ok guys lets do some math kids! What is 300 halved? 150!! Good job guys. So that the last upgrade would be 150bill. That is about 8bill less than highland. So I would say the land need to be cut about 85-95%

4. Kaw_com anychance double regen could be added as a perm fix would make wars,ebs, overall growth more fun for all.

5. Regent twice as fast?? No support

6. Regen twice as fast at 1/2 the rate...sure

8. It's shockingly amazing how bad people are with numbers...I don't know why I am always so surprised. I guess I should be thankful...if people were better at numbers I'd be out of business

9. Soooo support or no support or u just wanna let everyone know hw good u are with numbers? If so u add nothing to da conversation at da moment.

10. Most ppl don't bother to pen n paper math if not already well versed in it. Worse yet is then guessing incorrectly.

11. Why would 2x regen be a good thing?
    Give all pros n cons.
    A game based on numbers requires math.

Math is the only true universal language.

12. What we supporting or not supporting?

13. I did the math and have also bought one of the new buildings at 20bil on HF to see the difference, it's minuscule at best. It didn't need to be changed, nor does it make a huge difference that it did change, hence my original post of "what was the point"

14. Try reading Ops...its pretty clear.

15. Ah this has already been added to the game and won't be changing devs sucks balls but no reason to say support or no support.

16. Very intelligent remark

Come on grow up would ya

17. I'm grown ya.

18. Beg to differ..your not in HF yet
    If u like then once your in HF don't ug til u can do 2 at a time n that will be that.
    Stand behind your comment n back it up.

19. Why abyss land. Said level 2. 50b and level3 100b... But o just upgrate my tower level 1 to level 2. Is cost me 100b.. No 50b.. What happen?

20. As far as closing 'the gap'. The best and fairest fix to the game that wouldn't cause mass problems and ppl getting pissed is to re-work the upgrades vs stats increase curve across all the lands in my opinion. Should be like a square root graph (steep at the bottom and gets shallower as it moves up). This way the ppl who are considered 'big' get to keep their stats, no one gets a 'handout' as ppl still have to get the same amount of gold to lcbc. But gap gets fixed. Some will argue that this 'decreases incentive to grow but I think people hit out of habit and will continue to hit at the same level. Furthermore when the prospect of lcbc is as depressing as it currently is, there's little incentive already. I think this would have a psychological effect that could even increase activity.