An Update to Hoarfrost and The Abyss Buildings

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Its been 4 hourssssss

2. The same applies to everyone, what helps you specifically, doesn't necessarily help the entire growing population. You grow, they grow, I grow, all at the same pace. What is filling the gap?

3. Learn time zones. It's now 10 am there.

4. Changes haven't happened yet? ๎ 10:01 here

5. Oh really๎ my mistake i messed up

7. So it costs a total of 3.49 Quntillion. wow

8. Count the zeroes. It's trillion

9. Does this mean there is new soldier and building artwork too?? :)

10. Oops silly me. I misread that. Thanks Moody <3

11. No worries :)

Kudos on the thread and changes devs. Will certainly make upgrading a more manageable and more importantly less painful experience :)

12. Artwork and soliders change every second upgrade.

Basically, no new art work

13. Will there be any intermediate stats? like Abyss leve9, would the stats be as of level8 or would it have intermediate stats between level 8 and 10..I m so skeptical as devs didn't mention anything abt the stats..

14. As mentioned on an earlier page there will be intermediate stats.

15. Thanks a lot Dark...looks like I m bad in skimming..

16. Its 6:50PM right now An still not out wait... What time is it recording to?!

17. They have been working on this for 55 minutes now.

They started

10Am Pst=

11AM MST
    12PM CST
    1PM EST

5PM GMT

18. Well it started 55 minutes ago (approx) and they said it could take a couple hours. Have patience I am sure they will update us when it's done.

19. Good question, I have lots of buildings that's gonna be upgraded an with the stats being the same. I'm like what's the point, I'm confused as hell XD unsure if its a gift or a punishment.

20. answer is given earlier on the page

As for gift or punishment. It is a gift, You get the exact same stats per gold spend. there are merely more steps in between so you dont have to have an insane high amount of gold out