An Update on Season 5 + Wars!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Nobodies forcing you to stare at your phone for 2 hours, 48 hours, 1 hour, read forums for hours a day, etc.. During 48 hour wars you would still hit and dump deal with rl or turtle for as long as you can. Doesn't make a difference the time of war affecting my real life. Seems like you dedicate too much time as it is getting stressed of staring at your phone for an hour. You could use a 48 hour war.

2. @at nottom and your idiotic rambling and excuse making for wanting to exploit your way to easy win and equipment.

I already said I do participate now, you little twit. The issue was why ee wars are dead or dying. It's because of little exploit punks like you basically cheating your way to victory and killing the fun and incentive to war for the majority of players outside indies. Devs didn't force you to play in a cowardly manner seeking easy matchups and ways to avoid an even playing field. It's on you, bruh,enjoy your indies now.

3. 1. You've resorted to name calling? Real classy and really increases confidence in your claims.
    2. Your opinion is based on what you've heard from others, not your own experience whereas I have warred for a long time as many different builds and adapted depending on what my clan needed. Except for primal. The whole premise of not including bfa/bfe is stupid.

4. Lets just ban all wars so everyone can cry

5. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Eb fairy noob talking so much about war. Like its said fools have to say something and Smart people have something to say.
    Do ee then talk about it. That's for all people who are new here. Ee is fun not forum.

6. The EE clan system is trashed because of the players and also devs for not even attempting to keep the system somewhat stable.

Since neither the player base at large or devs want to actually make clan warring more inviting for most people, the lazy way is to throw an indi system at us, or a round tournament, which both appease big spenders without actually having to address the fundamental flaws with clan war matching systems and mechanics.

Oh, is it OK that I speak? I've done a couple EE here and there.

Also, primal wars really aren't stupid overall. Not including plunder bonus from allies is stupid, but primals in concept is more of how wars USED to be before the days of ludacris BFA and BFE. It might be a bit dated now, due to the larger available CS of kingdoms now however.

7. I seen lord of the rings once. Was sad when dimbledore died though . Real cry like

8. This is my idea and i like it. You develop tiers for 15 member brackets for people to cast in. For example you have 1 tril cs tier and 800 mil cs tier and then you have 500 mil cs tier. A clan of 15 cast and when they match up their builds are zeroed. They then have 45 mins to build their war builds. The last 15 mins they can see what their opponent has built and plan for war. You will need a min cs as well so people wont use the sh thing. So that way anyone can war with a group of 15. Literally everyone in kaw can war with this type of format. You just cast woc for whatever tier you want and have your group of 15 and then your dropped into that tier. No matter what everyone will have the same advantage as everyone else. You can still do classic random advantage format and then have individual format for everyone that wants to do individual wars.

9. Support

10. No my opinion is based on what I see around me. Dwindling numbers and all wars outside of indy being basically instinct. You fools ruined wars not only for the community at large but for yourselves in the process. That's why you have people like sylv on wc begging people to war.

The irony of an exploit build lecturing on classy is hilarious. Like I said earlier I've been gaming for a long,long time. I've seen your kind in every game I've played. There's absolutely zero reason you would be that size if you weren't getting some cheap advantage out of it. You're a goof. Puff out your chest and tell everyone what a bad ass you are while hiding behind a tiny build. 

11. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

It look interesting  now. But 2 hour war n 2 regen cmon u kidding. 1 hour war I almost exhausted but 1 hour war should be enough n 1 xtal..but nice update

12. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

After Proposal 2 was released i favour this Proposal more.

General overview:

Concerns about LB/SH rosters still needs addressing.
    Granted there is a CS BFA BFE limit there is an uproar that requires more tweaks.
    Idk what exactly but i suggest a council of WC war vets be an advisory group to fix it.

The 2hr duration is questioanable but if more info could be known it would help clear the mud.
    Eg in a Round Robin format what can we expect as in how often r matches.

Roster of 20-25 makes sense if War Company size is increased to say 40. As mentioned its bring out the big guns n our EQ we earned but warrior availability will be difficult. Granted S5 is a commitment as it should be n not for casual interlopers more flexibility would help.

Round Robin curiosities....
    (Reminder a clan has 1 forfeit allowed)

Q: how will a round robin work out if a large amount of clans enter?
    Q: Say 20 clans enter making 19 matches overall so how long will S5 last?
    Q: will S5 have a set duration of 10-12 weeks n all matches squeezed in?

I will EDIT as needed n repost n revise this as more thoughts comes to mind or r suggested so as to keep this on the latest page.

Lastly if not constructive then refrain from all complaints or nonsense. This is an effort to get S5 off n running in the best way possible.

13. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Can 2 categories be an option?

Lower Tier is for LL n HL builds only.
    Higher Tier is for HF n Abyss builds only.

S5 is 4-6 weeks to complete round robin.
    Playoffs to determine Top Dog n both Tiers.

14. Im sure they wont have the problem of to many clans signing up if this idea goes forward.

15. Indi wars r good because it will be based on luck and will be more fun

16. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

I used 10 nobs to regen and I got a xtral back In case anyone is wondering.

17. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Thank you for listening to the feedback and for posting an update. Much appreciated. Capping BFA in round wars makes sense. Roll on S5

18. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Lay off the liquor, you are now seeing things.

19. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

What's up with your banner? Why are you dropping build to war in a lower bracket?

20. Dont see how u can get around every company playing everyone. What happens if there are over 50 or more clans. Not gonna work with all the diff tzs and the people in the clan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.