An Update on Season 5 + Wars!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. so individual wars will be taken out for season 5 ?

2. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

It's a war tourney for war clans so yes IMO

3. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

It's about to go down!!!

4. Go get validated in ur neighbours sandbox
    Ur opinion is worthless to me
    Get it got it go away

5. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

3 hrs for war isn't going to work, people have work and a life to attend to

6. Players suggest season 1 was the best. You know the season with the LB / SH...

7. Well I read this a couple times. I like kaw n all n war but I can't bass my life around a game. If no indy or primals guess might as well just do ebs n socialize in the game. Who needs towers any more I guess if no ee lvls . Really game is just turning into a promo game it seems. Things happen in life n if the developers think ppl can bass there life around a game there crazy. 1 hour wars are good the 2 hours wars before that's a long time to commit to in a day. So that really means 3 hours cause u have to get ready also. Well for those of you that make s5 good luck. Guess once my xtals n seals run out I won't be buying more.

8. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

It's a ploy.

Put the worst idea out. Let then post opinions. Then, when the time comes, bring in the real S5 we've ever seen.

#FaithRestored...

Imma get taken out for that.

9. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

I like kaw community style light the fuse and then take a step back
    Don't think we will see them on this thread again

10. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Nice ideas in a way.
    Biggest concern is with the set up and lack of indi wars.
    Set up with combined stats I can instantly think of so many ways to abuse that with a stacked clan.
    Lack of Indi wars. Back to ye must be one of the chosen or stuff you no war for you.
    Very exclusive war game for most then.
    Lots of bickering and too much hassle. Many players will be reduced to begging for a chance to war as others laugh at intentionally excluding them.
    Great way to divide the players even more.

You need better ways to spread equipment and mith than a developer admitted over abused war system.

11. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

So true DKM

12. Dear devs. You will NEED to REQUIRE that the LOWEST COMBINED STAT (NOT considering bfe/bfa - ONLY considering combined stats) player in a party is within a certain CS (NOT considering bfe/bfa - ONLY considering combined stats) from the HIGHEST COMBINED STAT player in a party to prevent LB/SSH rosters.

Also, how will you match clans that are of completely different size (bfe/bfa/cs combined)?

From what I've read about max cs will you just have 1 set max cs that all clans have to go by? Won't you be excluding tons of people from warring then?

13. I Have Warred Religiously In Every Season ( Why This Is Going Caps Up Idk ) But Regardless This Looks At First Glance To The Most Ridiculous Thing You Have Proposed To Date. I Have Spent The Better Part Of Three Year Building For War & This Will Literally End Me.Thanks Devs Sofa King Well Thought Out.

14. I'm quite intrigued XD makes for more strategy when assembling a team verses exploit this counter exploit that so I support this implementation an tho im not sure if I quality to be a beta tester but I'd like to.

15. So clans that don't try are going to be disbanded.. let's see the chaos unfold :cool:

16. I like the idea of closed squads. If the cs could rotate each war it would force clans to use different warbuilds. In that case thirty is too small

17. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

How exactly do they decide "intentionally" throwing a match"...?

At the same time They say "you may get war in a bad TZ. Deal with it."...

Soooo, inactives in a bad TZ = what?

Smells funky to me 

18. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Um ok was this actually thought out or you guys just spit balling here? Seriously only 5 floating spots? Get real and come up with some serious ideas.

19. I'm impressed that you have warred for all of the seasns lol. I also have been building for ee wars for almost three years and have been excluded from warring in the past two seasons due to my non-bc warring build. I hope this new season will bring out more mids that have also been waiting in the sidelines to war.

20. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Sounds like its global so all ppl in da same banana boat for war times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.