An Update on Season 5 + Wars!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Say goodbye to your EE. No Indy wars so most will lose it.

2. This will be interesting. Tweaking will be needed but those complaining about old school round wars...in old round wars the massive lb was dts and sh dtw. Here they are not. It opens up more strategy.

With that said will be fun to try. But definitely some tweaking needed

3. Support lol. This sums up my thoughts. 2 hours of game play plus an hour of prep time. 3 hours is a lot of time to dedicate nightly to warring. My hubby teases me when I bust out more than three devices at a time, I can't even imagine the razzing I'll get geeking it up for three hours in my geek lair. 2-3 hours also isn't a good idea for ee players with small children, or the children who play the game with homework. 1 hour is plenty of time to get your geek fix in and have time with friends and family later.

4. The season bans give MOLES way too much power lol

5. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

This is the stupidest thing I ever read. Indi wars are popular, round wars are not, so your solution is to increase round and get rid of indi? What have you been smoking?

6. If by fun you mean only realistaclly winnable by LB and drop builds, then you are correct.

7. Lol and when they brought indi so many were complaining that they couldn't war with their clan. Do so many just love to complain? For example. Weather is hot they complain. Weather gets cold people say it's too cold. Lol

8. Lol cal theirs an ez way to beat a big lb sh war. I just won't give you how. Just use ur brain u might get there.

And no its not to use an lb sh strat

9. Why is being chained to your phone for a longer time positive? This just means less ppl can play.

10. I'm absolutely shocked that a lb account that will have no trouble getting on a good roster supports this. What were the odds of that happening!?

11. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Easy to quit takes character to stick it out

Not a single war has been tested but many ppl can see the future.

Who's winning at Pimlico in the 4th?

12. Night please stop talking, you just look more stupid with each passing word.

13. Lol silencio I'm shocked a non war build is taking about war. How about putting up sdt then u will be on a team

14. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Prime 

15. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Will there be regular wars that count towards season points? Not really understanding how we get the equip which is what most want, is the only way to get to the Squad finals?

16. Eb noob, yea because you built your account through hard kaw pvp, bruh. Spending and exploit wars don't make you any less of a noob.

17. Re: An Update on Season 5 Wars!

Wars are only for the paying customers aka LB. Did you not get the memo?

18. Oh yes, my tiny brain! Especially since bfe is now included in plunder yet BFA left alone.

Beatable, yup. I've been in on those that have beaten crap rosters. Doesn't make it fun however, or a positive for the game on the larger scale. It's OK though, when the shelf life has expired you'll get cool badges for joining the next ATA game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.