An unload option

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by fry166, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Support for the Repeat button on PvP.

2. No support!

My fat lazy fingers need all the exercise they can get. I have no job I sit around on my ass all day so I don't need a repeat button I still have my left hand to stuff my face with Cheetos and Oreos. Oh and it's a war game so I want to give my enemy every opportunity to pin before I can unload on them 

3. No support you lazy ass.

4. The positive effect when it comes to unloading all your troops or spies at one click:

:arrow: Gets faster gold and that means you only need to wait 1+ hour before clicking that button again.

The negative effect:

:arrow: Your troops or spies you selected is 0'd after the unload all button, which means you cannot use any remaining for other option (i.e, attacking other players, do other eb steal bar after you use your spies on the assas bar)

:arrow: Since your troop/spy is 0'd, after 15 minutes you will come out of pin and other players can easily knock you while you're down!

No support! :D

5. R u dum m8

No m8

Wurk 4 ur gold

6. Also just imagine using this unload all feature on a phase with an item regen which causes all hits to fail... What if you hit a bar that requires a specific piece of equipment? These are all issues I can think of that come to mind that are easy to explain and there are far more issues on top of these.

Also this would also make kaw more quiet than it is already as people would just unload and leave whereas now they have the chance to see a good conversation start for them to join.

NO SUPPORT

7. No idk how it is to be too lazy for an unload.
    This idea brought up many times before n shot down every time for obvious reasons.