An OSW Fairy Tale

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Yes, but as the fairy tale states, they made a secret fairy pact.

2. Wow! Snow White is smart in this! I always thought she was stupid...I mean let's look at this....who goes into woods and finds a random cottage and thinks "oh this place isn't clean, let me clean it" and then just falls asleep in this strange house that isn't hers...

3. That's why Snow White is loved by the dwarves and forest animals.

She is portrayed in Disney as a kind-hearted princess, fairest in all the land.

4. Don't believe Disney. Most fairy tales in their original form are much more violent than most people realize.

5. I know...but it's Disney! I'm FORCED to watch it anyways, why not pay attention :lol:

6. Lol. U have kids I take it.

7. An almost 2 year old :lol:

Most of the time it's Lady and the Tramp though.
    I think I have it memorized xD

8. Memorized Lady and the Tramp? Well thanks a useful skill employers are looking for.

9. That's not thanks

10. Ikr. I sometimes say the lines as they are saying it, I'm working on the impersonations now :lol:

And I mix up thanks and that's all the time too, idk why.

11. Bumped on request

12. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha that's actually so genius!!

13. Thanks. I think this story shows the beauty of the osw and why we like this game so much.

14. ooo. back to the original idea of planting spies in clans. not new. although snow white isnt the only one.

15. No spy planting is not new. However using two mole in different clans to attack each other so another clan can avoid an osw is genius strategy. Haven't seen that pulled off successfully too many times.

16. །༜།ᎩᎪ_JUDGMENT_FེᎥ།༜། ONE STRIP ON AAH A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY

17. We are now officially at war with clan -DeVaSt4TioN- :D

They chose to help AAH by taking in the remaining AAH survivors who left their dead and inactive clan (All Hope Abandoned!!!).
    That means they chose to war us. ;)

18. I lovehow totally fictional seems so sarcastically emphasized.

Or maybe that's just me ;)