An OSW Fairy Tale

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Forgive him. Frogs generally have small brains.

2. Wow. That's freaking awesome.

3. Thanks for the support. Lol

4. That's a brilliant way to tell a tale....

5. Princesses at war.

6. @op

I strongly believe this is a subject which you should stay out for the simple reason you were n part of this.

Thank you

7. And the all lived happily ever after? Right? Right?

8. LMFAO !!! 

9. Hmmm what if there is an EVIL WITCH working for a game developing company (MAGIC MIRROR), to infiltrate and observe the wars in major clans and maybe help instigate more wars for the benefit of the MAGIC MIRROR?? 

10. Best way to sell weapons is to sell a war. Magic mirror can't make money selling bows and poison arrows forever. It needs to ug to crossbows, rifles, machine guns and nasty bombs to stay profitable for the years to come.

Of course like op said, this is jus fairy tale. Witches and Magic mirrors only appears in fairy tales 

11. In this case scenario, the magic mirror would be owned by Ariel, not Snow White. lol

12. @QueenVasia

It is nice to see an actual queen posting on my fairy tale thread. :D

NO I was not actually part of it, but, then again, no one was. It was a fairy tale thread. :lol:

13. Hmmm if there's really a EVIL WITCH perhaps there's a even an entire network of them, all disguised as princesses? Brewing evil potions to make ppl go berserk and fanning wars maybe? So the magic mirror make these witches looks hot and sexy??? 

Damn I luv fairy tales....

14. Cool story bro ;)

15. But..in every fairytale, there is a clear good side and a clear bad side.

Who belongs on which side in this fairytale?

16. God, that is a good question. I hate to pick sides. I guess I made an anti-hero out of Snow White, they are jerks for selling Cinderella down the river to save their own skin, but the way they did it was just brilliant.

Does anyone here remember the old TV drama, Dallas? Well, in an episode there the main villian, JR Ewing knew his oil company was about to go belly up. So what does he do? He tells his "friends" that he would be selling 50% of his company for 10 million dollars a percentage point. The gullible friends take him up on his deal and lose their shirts when the company goes belly up. Meanwhile, JR takes the 500 million (a lot of money in the 80's) and starts his company back up again. Evil but brilliant. :mrgreen:

17. But Ariel and jasmine teamed up on Snow White.

Did they not like her dwarves or something?

18. Bumped on request.

19. No. As the fairy tale states, Ariel and jasmine both hated Snow White, but for different reasons.