An OSW Fairy Tale

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Dec 11, 2012.

1. First of all, I would like to thank everyone for the tremendous response I got for my histories about the Osiris/Ya_judgment_fi conflict. Many have asked if I could write a third installment. However, I cannot do an accurate account from here on in without getting a lot of good friends into a lot of trouble. Instead, I am offering this ENTIRELY FICTIONAL fairy tale of one of the most brilliant strategies to ever happen in an osw. Hope you enjoy it.

Once upon a time, there was a clan called Snow White. Through well-organized pwars it grew into one of the most powerful clans KaW had ever seen, with 20% of the top 200 players belonging to it.
    Snow White was not loved by everyone, however. Two spy farm clans, Ariel and Jasmine, disliked Snow White for different reasons. Ariel and Jasmine decided to team up against Snow White, but to keep their alliance secret. The strategy was for Ariel to first engage Snow White in osw for a few months. When their banks and pots became too low, they would then get a cease-fire, at which point Jasmine would then attack Snow White for an entirely different reason soon after the cease fire. In this way they could keep on Snow White while taking rests themselves.

The strategy was sound, but the execution ran into difficulties. Snow White became aware that Ariel was using a strip bank in Jasmine, and that some of the members of Jasmine were actually former members of clan Rapunzel, which Snow White had problems with a few months earlier. To keep an eye on Jasmine, the owner of Snow White decided to get a mole into the clan. While Ariel was not stupid enough to allow unfamiliar players into their clan, Jasmine was still inexperienced and not officially at war with Snow White yet. They foolishly let in the Snow White mole, Tinkerbell, into their clan.

Through the mole Tinkerbell, Snow White learned about the plan for Jasmine to take over the fight after the Ariel ceasefire. Snow White was in a fix. Its members were tired of osw with Ariel and needed a rest. In addition, the new EBs had just came out and everyone in Snow White wanted a new shiny purple sword. They could not afford to have back-to-back strip wars.

The leader of Snow White then had a brilliant idea. Almost a year ago, he planted a mole in the clan Cinderella. Like Snow White, Cinderella was a huge clan, and one of the most famous in all of KaW. Cinderella and Snow White were not a war, but not necessarily friends either. However Snow White had planted the mole Peter Pan in Cinderella as a precaution, just in case in the future things soured between the clans. In that time Peter Pan had become a respected leader and voice in Cinderella. Snow White would now use Peter Pan and Tinkerbell to avoid a war with Jasmine.

The plan went into action soon after the Snow White/Ariel ceasefire. Before Jasmine could engage them, Snow White had Tinkerbell farm Peter Pan and one other member of Cinderella, in return Peter Pan farmed Tinkerbell and stripped one other member of Jasmine. Jasmine therefore suddenly found itself unable to attack Snow White, because they now had to take on all of Cinderella and its subclans in a osw caused by two Snow White moles. Ariel could do nothing either, because it had just agreed to a ceasefire with Snow White.

In short, Snow White used two moles to con both Jasmine and Cinderella into a stripwar that lasted almost a year. In sacrificing Cinderella, Snow White managed to buy some time to regrow its clan without worrying about either Ariel or Jasmine. Snow White would continue to grow in peace until for some inexplicable reason Snow White took Goldilocks' advice and broke its ceasefire with Ariel. To this day, Cinderella has no idea they were duped into an osw, and as far I know, both Tinkerbell and Peter Pan are still working their mole magic. lol :lol:

Well that is my fairy tale of a brilliant osw strategy. Of course this is TOTALLY FICTIONAL. It NEVER HAPPENED. So Snow White, please don't farm me for spilling the beans to Cinderella. (Spill the beans? Isn't hat a different fairy tale?) lol :mrgreen:

2. Wow lol this one is hilarious

3. Hey, how come this fairy tale has no frogs in it?

4. Lmfao amazing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. Well, looks like someone wants to get pinned the entire holiday season. Is there anyone more addicted to causing trouble than the philosopher?

6. Awesome tale! 

7. I kinda liked this...

In this play, who portrayed who? :lol: :lol:

8. Lol. Quite fascinating

9. Although op has stated that this is fictional.
    But it seems these are the clans he is referring to.

Ariel- Yafi
    Jasmine- judgement
    Snow white- Osiris
    Cinderella- zaft
    Goldilocks- AAH

10. Thanks machine gun :)

I'm gonna reread it with those names x)

11. Who was Rapunzel?

12. Rapunzel was probably wilders chilli.

13. Lol I don't suppose you know who tinker bell and peter pan are? :lol: