An Open Discussion about Estoc Trial War Times

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Apr 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aerynna's proposed war times would be perfect for me

2. I think you should bring every war forward an hour, eg/ instead of a war being at 6pm gmt it's now at 5pm gmt to account for daylight saving hours in many countries now

3. Aryanna's war times are good, except for her war #3 change.

That was a fair war, it should stay the same. :|

4. Please leave wars 1,4,6,7,8,9,10,12 alone as these times receive a good amount of sign ups for better wars.

5. She can't be centering all wars (4-5) just to work with Europe, that take away from Asia.

The fact is, Europe has only a tiny player base, changing Asia/NA wars is fine, but changing all of them isn't really fair for the regions, that do deserve the war time to suit them.

6. I'll be disappointed if all of Areyannas war times are implemented... It's not all about Eiropeans.

:|

7. Europe has a larger player base than Asia i believe, especially in war clans. War 3,6,9 are fine for younger players, its just that the war times HATE EUROPE :(

8. Asian times usually work with North American times too though, meaning a much larger player base.... European times.. Meh...

9. The problem with war times is ALl but 2 GMT are really late so finishing 1am on a week night which sucks when you got to get up for work the next morning and some start 2am (3am uk time) which really sucks but I understand you need to cater for all but it seems America get the best deal with war times

10. Aeryanna times are the best I vote those times

11. Aeryanns one.

That makes it from 1 to 4-5 I can do.

12. Please leave times as they are. They changed so often that it involves lots of work to always adjust. Thank you

13. Agreed, leave the war times as is.

The only people agreeing to change, are really Europeans. It's just difficult to keep switching and changing war times...

Fair enough, maybe change one to suit Europeans but other then that, I think it
    Should be left alone.

14. U guys and ur "25-30" limit is destroying the clan loyalty the estoc edge purpose was originally supposed. Nobody wants to face those Warlor beasties. U cant tell me theres more than 500 kaw players participating these days just to win a prize thats becoming winnable only thru beating the matchup system. What a joke its become. And im still feelin forced to merc. (Btw anyone need an ee vet?)
    Jus sayin

15. Leave war times as is! I've said this several times before, but the problem with these players complaining about unfair war times is that it is the small vocal minority against the large silent majority. Kaw admin, you've said it yourselves, Asian war times have far less signups and so does most of the European wars.

The problem with Aerynna's times is that there are too few wars for EDT. There was only one listed as being good for that timezone, and EDT has by far the MOST players. That simply doesn't make sense. As I'm sure you know, the best thing to do is to make the most people happy. Keeping war times the same will accomplish this.

16. I think you guys should make 1 more (3) 6am eastern time wars

17. Dev why dun u made EE to be sign at anytime when ever we are ready and got enough members.

18. I'm in the SGT region (Asia) and the reason war 6 is poorly taken up may be due to its starting time, at 6pm. Many people are still at work or on the back from work so that could explain the low sign up number. Not sure if the number will increase if its done at 10pm sgt/ 10am est but I certainly will be more likely to war at 10pm as opposed to 6pm.

19. An edit to my earlier post, for war 6, thinking about Australia, Korea or Japan as well, it may be best to start war6 at 8/9pm?

20. Unfortunately I cannot copy this on iPhone so I will just post my comments. You have 3 ideal times for west coast but no ideal times for specifically east cost ... Just east coast with late europe. I propose at least 1 or 2 of those moved from to 8 or 9 pm for east cost 10 pm puts us finished after midnight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.