An Observation

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Antelope, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Any osw clans that don't actually suck? For when I get this account big enough to actually hit people again

2. If you're listening to V, not only will you find ppl that will hit back, you'll even get whole clans on you. But it doesnt stop there, you'll learn how to get the clans you associate with to turn against you because you thought you were smarter than everyone else. Multiple times this will happen(third or fourth time now -v-?).

And he can even throw in a bonus for you. "how to act like you havent miserably failed at your attempts to get back at the aztec family", by -v- can be yours for free, but you gotta start listening to him now.

3. I get a few hits now and then

4. But yea not many hit off bl amymore

5. You'll also get followed around forums by butthurt people, have an entire alliance cry to clans to try and get you kicked instead of hitting you, and you'll also have said alliance cry to other clans to try and get help. He should definitely listen to me, got an entire alliance running around scared like a bunch of girls.

6. Well I never told anyone I was stripped, but I did just cause enough rage within you to bypass. Leaders of clan A clans must like getting silenced. 2 in 24 hours now. Let's see how many more there are.

7. Salad fingers

8. You can tell yourself that all you want v. Its easy to see there is no rage in my post.

Keep your chin up though, one of these days you might convince a few that your schemes actually worked out. Eh..maybe...

9. Bypasses are normally done by butthurt people, js. As for schemes maybe Aztec can come up with another scheme to try to trick Twicc into thinking I'm a mole or something. Cause the first attempt worked so well.

10. Hey its cool. If you need make up ridiculous claims and stat them like facts then you go girl.

Now that sounds like some butthurt.

11. Major bump, but I made this before I quit, I have just returned, and it's still relevant

12. Aahaha

13. I'll have a day of BL tomorrow for a laugh I'll let ya know how many hit back.

14. The funny thing about this post is that, in 2013, nobody used the battle list either.

Hmmmm

Edit: saw this was a 2016 post, but the above still applies

15. just saying, if we all start doing bl wednesday…more people will hit it. Hopefully

16. PVP killed it, I get couple Inc here and there from world chat

Other than that, this isn't a war game

I pay so good too

17. 1person hit back

18. Predictable! Although this thread did get me one or two inc so it's partly a positive outcome

19.  someone said bl Wednesday