An Idea On How To Get More Mithril?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Valkyrie-XV, Mar 13, 2013.

1. If I cast spells though and I lose. I lose that mithril.

2. With the bad matchups happening. My clan could easily be beaten.

3. It's a risk u gotta take lol.

4. I have 18 mithril lol. I'm not wanting to lose any of it.

5. Merlyn. That 700/800 mith is really nothing if you were buying "loads" when there were sales. I had nearly 1000 mith and hardly even thought of buying mith.

6. 18mith is poop. One win can get u 60

7. Just change topic name to let's get easy mith with lack of participation!

8. Tbh, it'd be nice to have the equips easily, but look at lil_mony.
    His paladin equips give him
    234,790,000 in total bonuses, equivalent to:
    78,950,000 Atk
    36,240,000 Def
    77,850,000 S. Atk
    41,750,000 S. Def
    This gives him a stat bonus great enough to overpower a 1m def stat attack build (factoring in his current stats) without pots. These equips need to be EARNED not given away for gold. No offense to OP.
    (For those that do not understand the math, his total bonus is roughly equal to an HLBC T4 attack build's attack stat)

9. And for the record, I got 70 mith with no spells, and a guild and a workshop. Both lvl 1 lol

10. Nice idea Merlyn.

I noticed the ampersand caused you grief with the link of ours you posted. Thanks for the support. :) it's nice to see.

PROTIP: use a link shortener, for example www.bitly.com to post forum links.
    :)

11. Kingdoms at WAR, war or gtfo. May bounty but no freeloading

12. Btw OP; EE wars do not pay crap. They have a 5% war tax, on top of (this war was FF'ed after 2 hours and i used no xtals)
    [​IMG]
    On the first double mith weekend (yes, i reset)
    Enjoy :D
    Btw, 1,775 mith for just base equips

13. 1775 mithril is a lot. That's lot even including enchanting and considering enchanting fails.

14. OP, if you don't cast mith in ee war, you will be a target. I can easily win against you, both attack or spies action.
    Vise verse, you will be very difficult to win.
    With little successful actions, little mith pay
    and not helping clan win a war.

Last time I saw 8 action paid 3mith.
    I usually get 70-80mith minus 14 (successful actions above 80). I did not have mith at first. Bought and till now never ever buy mith again. Even I can buy Equip with extra mith.