An Idea On How To Get More Mithril?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Valkyrie-XV, Mar 13, 2013.

1. My idea =

Warring for mith 24/7.

People want mith! So eb noobs! Better bank yo cash if bounty hunter comes in place 

2. I want more but I don't think they would just sell it that would be cool but would defeat EE wars whole point

3. There should be an opt in spell for that 

4. SUPPORT TO VAL and ANARCHY!!!

5. @ Val I'm on iDevice so forums suck can u tell me what the bounty hunter idea is

6. Just bumped bounty hunter idea

7. Ty Honda just read and gave support definitely a well thought out and fair game mode

8. Lil_mony probably bought loads of mithril day after day. They may well have warred aswell but they still must have had 700-800 mithril stocked up.

9. Maybe merlyn its still very costy to buy mith. Everything he has am
    Sure he didn't just purchase all the mith

10. He/she is also a guild hansel....

11. Yes..he's a bank..but to get all that it would probably be close to a troll worth of purchasing c'mon lol

12. Still. Go war for ur mith ur build is big

13. Yeah but it pays ****. I use full pots, get 5-6 ko's, use 2 crystals every war and I get 4 mithril max. That's why I'm seeking for other methods.

14. And now you are saying war? Even with double payouts for this week and more warring oppurtunties, I'll still be struggling to buy mithril items.

15. Lol!! That's impossible ur suppose to cast spells when it tells u too. Lol 4mith

16. I know I shouldn't have spent all that mithril I had but I used to cast the 30m solider damage booster because it saved me money on pots. I did this for weeks straight. While still putting money into buying mithril. I was making a profit. Then the devs stopped the mithril purchasing ability and I slowly ran out.

17. I don't cast spells because I can't afford to lose it if the war doesn't go to plan.

18. Merlyn u don't get good mith cuz u dunno how to EE war. 1: use full pots for each attack besides when skoing. 2: self KO! 3: cast spells when u get notification 4: get lots if KOs