An Agent of the Brandraven Company

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATABruce, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Only when enchanted with inferno

2. So we needed to buy a medallion from the marketplace to finish this legend. Then it took 24hrs to buy another medallion from the marketplace. When I bought it nothing happened, like another legend didn't start... was it a waste to buy the second medallion or will I be givin my nobility back?

3. I believe you may have not completed the full requirements for that event

4. For me 1 medallion was enough to start both quests not sure if I glitched the game but I’ll happily take it

5. I've completed both events yesterday. But it let me buy a second medallion that is worthless and I can't sell it back. Was wondering if it was for another legend or its not met to be bought twice but I did...

6. Seems like getting the Medallion got you to complete the event .. so i guess the value is in the reward that is collected after completion.

Someone said there might be a way to change the silver medallion into a Gilded medallion

7. The medallion lets you pick a second weapon. You can complete one without it

8. When will we be able to upgrade the weapon with aqua and inferno?

9. Once you have all 4 gems you cant upgrade it any more what gives

10. None of the swords I have collected appear in the Mage to upgrade, anyone else have same problem?

11. After the event you'll be able to upgrade the equipment - it's like the godforged events

13. Can you please tell me What does the silver medallion thing ive collected do???

14. Has anyone found out from past events what happens to free chests after their respective event ends? Can you still open with increased drops? Same drops? Not at all?

15. I still cant transmute my herbal and dryad helm from the last event. It shows up in my mage list and lets me upgrade it but when i swipe left to the transmute tab its completely gone.

16. Anyone know when we can use Aqua/Inferno to upgrade them already have 4 gems on it?

~CHAOS

17. I had the same problem. Devs finally responded there is a delay after the events wait 2 weeks amd try again lol

18. Does anyone know what the silver medallion thing does 

19. Please keep the warring event Furnish/Equipment reward for top tiers.. it's really boosts the participation 

20. When the event ends there might be a delay to let everyone have a chance to enchant the gems than we can do the aqua inferno