An Agent of the Brandraven Company

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATABruce, Nov 24, 2017.

1. "Once again, the cursed wagons of the Brandraven Company wind their way through your lands.

A pall of whispered tales and rumors hangs over the grim cortege, and all but the most foolish or wicked among your subjects know to keep far away from its suspicious wares and even more suspicious merchants.

However, on this occasion, a member of the dark caravan has come to you…"

An Agent of the Brandraven Company is a part of our Black Friday event. You can read additional details about it in our Black Friday forum post!

Choose your path!

An elusive Brandraven Company has approached you with an offer you won't be able to refuse. Heed their words, listen to what they say, and be wise with your choices.

Pick a Mainhand Weapon based on your preferred style of battle!

Swords, Staffs and Bows!

Each with three tiers to collect, these weapons can also be improved through collecting gems! Will have to check your legends for when those adventures appear.

Your choice that you select cannot be taken back so to assist your choice please reference this stat breakdown:

Total CS of each weapon type is the same across different weapon types! The difference is look and breakdown!

Sword:
    • Attack - 43%~
      Defense - 8%~
      Spy Attack - 36%~
      Spy Defense - 13%~

Staff:
    • Attack - 21%~
      Defense - 32%~
      Spy Attack - 23%~
      Spy Defense - 24%~

Bow:
    • Attack - 11%~
      Defense - 43%~
      Spy Attack - very little!
      Spy Defense - 46%~

MAX Possible CS requires level 10 (costs aqua and inferno, and have all four gems slotted into the weapon)

MAX Possible CS Tier 1
    • 663 Mil

MAX Possible CS Tier 2
    • 1,059 Mil

MAX Possible CS Tier 3
    • 1,686 Mil!

Pick a Mainhand Weapon based on your preferred style of battle!

Swords, Staffs and Bows!

Each with three tiers to collect, these weapons can also be improved through collecting gems! Will have to check your legends for when those adventures appear.

Event Exclusive Furnishings

During the course of this event you will be able to acquire An Agent of the Brandraven Company exclusive Furnishings from Brandraven Chests, Royal Brandraven Chests and the Furnishing Store! Check out this forum post for the breakdown of our newest Furnishing Feature!

The event exclusive Furnishings will disappear from the Furnishings store at the end of the event but will continue to drop randomly from the Brandraven Chests.

The event will remain until November 28th at 12 PM PST.

Please note that due to Black Friday there will be no PvP Blitz (Bloody Crown Legend) this weekend.

2. Where is the 50% off buildings?

3. Where’s da gifting doeeee

4. Why does the staff give less stats than the sword? I’ve compared it to another account and it’s less

5. Yeh I'm confused but whatever the bow looks cool so chose that.

6. Can my question get answered, why are the sword stats better than my staff stats? Both at tier 2

7. I picked the bow and I didn't get anything I would assume that this is a bug right?

8. You have to collect items before you get the bow itself

9. Ah ok I must have misunderstood....not like I can do that anyway I'm lucky to stay on for 5 minutes without a crash thanks anyway

10. Wats the 89 nob token in marketplace for ?

11. Please hire a writer.

12. 87*
    And where do we get the gems to upgrade it

13. What does the medallion do?

14. Next time show us the stats of the equip before we have to make a decision devs. Ty

15. Where are the upgrade gems and what is the medallion for ?

16. How do we gild the gildless medallion?

17. Can we not upgrade with inferno and aqua after we slot our gems in or have they not unlocked that yet

18. What I believe is you’ll get the chance after the event

19. The highest tier, with the four gems only gives 1.25b not 1.6b devs??