Alt Star Wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PoleDancingOlympics2020, Sep 4, 2016.

1. Ironman fits into that war because he was the one that hired mc's allies

2. Was unable to even plunder anyone so he hires allies and then xtals

4. Your salt is unbelievable. Lmao. Ironman cant plunder yet makes 122m, makes perfect sense.

Asw had an inactive and a person who did 3 successful actions and has under 1mil plunder. You can blame them all you want but you were outdone and you should just suck it up instead of crying about a strip.

Talk so much smack then get beaten by an alt clan and some randoms. Lmao.

5. Madcuzbad confirmed
    #ASW2OP
    #MarketHires4Daiz
    #Mango4Mod
    #HammerIsGarbage

6. Lol Im calling it like it is, he was dtw the whole war and had zero actions, he was inactive. He gets on and hires WC allies, Im not sticking up for that noob he should've had allies hidden. But we were in the lead by couple hundred million, the war was close at the end so if it wasn't for that we surely would've won

7. The only who is talking smack here is you mango, the so called VK. Need to take that spell and shove it where the sun don't shine you fraud

8. Waaaaaah VK's aren't allowed to play the game normally and engage in banter. Waaaaaaah unless they agree with me. Waaaaaaaah

Noobs

10. I dont like the direction your taking hammer. I dont see how this started anyway. If its questioning the qaulity of EE wc's there should be no arguement. There is few actually great Wc's that don't need luck or an advantage to win. Now that being said there are plenty of Good wc's, but good =/ great

11. They are smack talking for no reason. A strip isn't a way to win a war. It's for Cheapos that can't win with a good wc/roster. That's why prag enigma is the wc that strips everyone.

12. Ok. Just wanted to comment :). And i still hold grudges against kr1stalling for stripping me. Its just dirty, and i dont support the action.

13. I almost feel like it's 2010 again, with all these "warriors" complaining about very legal and legit means of helping to win wars, strips have always been the war go to if you were down in a system war.

Guess what children complaining isn't turning back time to give you a second chance, really don't like their tactic? Farm them outside of a system war or shut up keep your head down and move on with some dignity.

14. Well they brought it to the forums, so I gotta defend myself.

15. Kr1 called me an inactive 1 war because I was pinned and couldn't do anything, my game was lagging and everyone was repinning me so I couldn't Sko. He/she doesn't what they are talking about

16. I'm ded. Thelonious do you want some fries for all that salt? He wasnt inactive, I know that because I know him and I know he was on another account.

You can't seem to get your head around the alt aspect of this.

Besides all of this, hammer talks smack all day and got stripped. It just happened to be during ee. Big deal.

Please cry some more about my un-VK like behavior. It's entertaining.

17. Thats why i didnt take you to be a girl ^ o_O

18. I'd strip hammer myself if his account wasn't trash. He sounds like a whiner 

19. Lol what does that have to do with his account ironman? Facts are that account wasn't active much in the war. He doesn't want to lose so he hires opponent's allies. Also come up with some new comebacks dem salty jokes are really played out