.ALPHA. Do you approve?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by medicguy, Feb 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh yes IGCB. OP post some evidence, wrongly accusing players of hacking/botting/cheating is against the ToU

2. This was one of my concerns when ATA switched the login protocol to Facebook. With good study, a computer hacking rookie could hack a facebook account.That being said, be warned that making claims that you hacked someone, and accusing someone of hacking are two very different things.

.Alpha. leadership, being the honorable people they are, will never out an ally in forums. So, I don't see that happening. But I can promise you that leadership there does not condone hacking. Should be interesting to see if they reply.

3. You caught us MedicGuy. Half of us are a part of the cyber liberation force "Anonymous". We just didn't want to take credit for any of our feats as the other half of us are illuminati and prefer to remain in the shadows.

On a side note, please either stop what you're doing and put on pants or cover up your computer's built in webcam. You're almost as bad as Brood. 

/sarcasm

4. I like that post...

Almost as much as MAHOGANY DOORS

5. Mahogangy is so last season :roll:

6. Sign of desperation lol

7. [​IMG]

I figured as much.

Look, the sun is not so bad. Call it a catharsis of your sins, and lay out and soak some up.

8. The sun is overrated. I prefer being semi transparent. Plus my 1337 h4XX0r 80" monitors give me all the UV rays I need.

9. Nothing like a few cups of cancer to brighten up your day.

10. Id like to see proof of this until then nobody can comment as this is pure speculation.

Many people have claimed to be hacked and many that they can hack but without proof from devs theres nothing nobody can do, so really not much to talk about.

Keep up the good fight both sides and have as much fun as u can.

Your lovingly Player

11. @ Justice: No need to be a jack ass dude..Be a different story,if you were the one hacked

12. Warlord sounds butthurt. Go figure that, he's in iG . I guess if you can't war worth a  just throw wild, baseless accusations around and hope to get a ban.

13. @Warlord

Who got hacked? And what proof can you show us? If none, then anyone backing these accusations is susceptible to a ban, and rightfully so.

14. LoL... Come on we all know the golden rule SS or it never happened. @ warlord what can u possibly ***** about the person that was "hacked" had all his  restored!! 

Smooth

15. YOU WANT BEEF? ILL GIVE YOU BEEF!

16. A few key points if I may.

Satisfying the forums with SS of hacking is near impossible unless the person criminally accessing the account was kind enough to take them.

However, what is clear to all.

The account IILRII______DINGO______IILRII up until a few days ago the owner of Last Rights was reset. Perhaps via hacking by a LR member as claimed by Nic in forums, or perhaps as a rage reset .... I am not accusing anyone here.

But what is interesting to note, and does lend credence to the hacking argument, is that IILRII______DINGO______IILRII account has been fully restored.

Thats right completely restored by devs and is now sitting in Letalis Regnum. Now I ask you ..... Under what conditions will the devs completely restore an account? And most importantly do so within a day or two. Rage reset ??? I think not. If your account has been hacked??? Yes absolutely ......

I think the devs quick actions on restoring the account are the best evidence one way or another that we could ask for. SS will prove little.

So I ask, yet again, is this the sort of behaviour that .ALPHA. supports?

17. That's why I love these debates. Dancing along the TOU boundaries to complete a thought takes a little skill.

Providing proof of a hack is shady business. Anyone lucky enough to get their account back, probably would want to jeopardize the relationship between them and the developers by posting the emails.

But that would be the only true proof.

Beyond that, you can only speculate, and go on one’s word. This, to some people in this game, will never be good enough.

18. Do I sense a personal vendetta against us medic?  Theres plenty of other clans on both sides, dont see them in you forum title?  maybe you should follow some of the more respectful clans and keep your mouth quiet all i hear is your lips flapping, highlighting .ALPHA. Purely because you want to make us look bad? Fail mate just fail... Smh

ΔLPHΔ_JΔΥΜΟΠΞΥ

19. Medic,
    There have been many accusations thrown around in this war... Please allow me to share some insight from a different perspective.
    Lets assume for a moment that an account was transferred ownership via that special room in a 3rd party app. The new owner never checks to see if its mochi/fb/or somehow otherwise pc linked. They are happy with the new account they have acquired and play merrily away.
    Some months go by and the new owner finds themselves in an osw against the old owner. If the old owner were to somehow recognize their old account and access it via fb/mochi/however....it's an easy reset.
    I'm not saying this is what happened, but I've heard of this happening.
    Additionally, there are many players that are active 24/7. Really? Half a clan of insomniacs?!?!? Seems like they would sleep sometime right?
    Or, perhaps they may be allowing access to their account (gasp! A ToU violation!). Assume for a minute that someone would willingly violate the ToU and share accounts. What happens if that user/pass were to fall into the wrong hands? A reset? Maybe.
    As accounts on both sides have been impacted by a mysterious reset, I'm not suggesting that there is account sharing or any other nefarious activity being perpetrated by one side specifically. I am merely suggesting that your accusations are too one sided for my taste.
    Happy kawing and I'll (hopefully/finally) see you in my news.

20. DFWM, medicguy is bringing up a good point. SinisterMonkey, an Admin in Last Rights, posted to these Forums that he was responsible for "hacking" IG accounts, Dingo's account, and that ATA was not able to ban him effectively. Folks in Last Rights laughed at his antics, and his threads were removed.

To medicguy's point, "hacking" will not be tolerated in this or any War. Not on our side, not on your side. That is where the line is drawn. Anything goes in War, within the confines of gaming mechanics.

It's not acceptable to joke about, and neither side should condone such behaviour, regardless of how it is done. Thank you for your understanding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.