ally spell

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by stonecolddd, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Take ally spell an change it too you can not hire till hidden ally spell is up

2. Well that would suck

3. I thought counterplay was fun and interactive, though :-(

4. As if the ally market weren't messed up as it is. With that spell the people have thousands of mith will have their allies kept to themselves forever. Osw would cease to exist. Thanks, but no thanks.

5. Uh. No.

6. Agreed. It's bad enough I can't buy allies of someone in war. It's not my fault that I can only shop during war times due to work and everytime I find an Allie I like I have to come back later. Super annoying. As it is the last 10-15 allies I've hired had hidden owners. With no war hires and no hidden Allie hires half of kaw goes off the market unless you want to spend 10t on a 150k Allie.

7. i like the idea of not being able to hire allies if you have the spell casted

8. You literally have 1 ally lol

9. I think he meant that you can not hire allies with spell up, so your allies could be hired but you couldnt hire new allies.

No support here either, but its an interesting idea. It'd be nice to see a good discussion on the topic of spells because at this point they could use a revamp. Same with pots. New players gonna need some better protection from BFE. Potions and spells wont do jack for them now.

10. not really sure why that is relevant at all.