Allies Chat

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by JEDI-MAESTRO, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Hahahahaha I like your humor

2. I like ally chat but..

•I would like to see a green dot next to player names in ac to let me know if they are online.

•And most definitely when we change the color of our names we should ba able to see it in ac like in cc and wc.

3. Admin chat would be great

4. I'd actually be happy having a chat for my own allies and one for my owner.Pretty stupid thing when your owner has loads of allies and spams ally chat every night and you don't even get to see what your 2 active allies say :(

5. Too easy to strip someone if you can see when they're online or not.

6. Ally chat is best used to talk to your owners other allies via your owner while they speak to those allies. Especially once you break the ice and simply engage in conversation only with the other ally. We actually actively refused to speak to each other directly and only used our owner for awhile to talk to one another. 

7. Your telling me you've stripped your allies and owner? Sounds messed up don't you think??...

8. .. if I can see if my owner is active and I'm against him in OSW or if my ally is active and against me in OSW I can easily setup a strip against my owner or my ally in that case, don't you think?

9. Admin Chat

Owner of clan chooses 9 Admin
    10 total in chat
    Ads can post
    Inactive players listed for boot
    Plans for secret strips etc
    Tons of opportunities for the owner and Admins to connect in clan, logged into KAW