Allies and BFA

Discussion in 'Guides' started by crawler77, Oct 21, 2021.

1. Hello,

This is totally a noob question that I am trying to understand. When I started playing KAW 9 years ago, I was told to buy allies to get more plunder during an eb.

The formula I was given was add your bonus to allies stats together, them multiply total x 5000 to give you how much you should spend on allies.

While that is a good rule, is that necessarily the correct way to get max plunder, or is it factored by some other number?

I’m thinking some other number, because if I have 2b in allies, my plunder bonus is not 2b. It is some other number. Where does that other number come from?

Is it the total atk/def or the total spy atk/def, or is it strictly based on your build type.

If anyone in the community can help me understand, it would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry for a noob post. Didn’t really find one in a search.

Thanks,

2. I’m not sure that anyone really knows what the formula is exactly… Your CS*5200 is a good estimate. You have to keep buying Allie’s until your gold from them stops going up. Unsure if someone actually knows what MP is calculated by exactly

Thrawn likes this.
  3. That’s what I keep hearing and running into. I keep buying and gold doesn’t go up unless I buy a huge ally, prob 10b or 20b. I don’t notice any change if buying a 1b ally.

4. You’re relatively big… there won’t be big change in gold unless you buy bigger allies. Take ss and compare. If you buy a 10b ally and bonus gold from Allie’s doesn’t change at all, even the smallest numbers you’re at Mp

5. Not looking at additional gold or max plunder. Usually I have about 10Q gold value in allies so would have already reached max plunder. I am referring to clan rank which should be similar to war clan rank and likely selection into clans for war. I don’t seem to grow on this respect when I buy new lands and max upgrade (to level 8). So am comparing to buying a 3Q ally against buying a land of similar value and using 200 tokens to reach level 8. Both seem to bring similar value in terms of clan ranking so it seems like using the tokens bring no additional value overall.

CPTAMER likes this.