ALLIES AND BFA

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by vindaloo1, Feb 22, 2014.

1. HELLO KAWers

Lately, some posts suggest that your allies' BFA also becomes your BFA. The result would be that allies with more BFA are more valuable as allies and should have a higher hire price.

Is this true? I had always thought that only your allies' immediate stats, from their buildings, counted towards your BFA.

2. Your allies' allies do nothing for you. It is only your allies' buildings that affect bfa.

3. although, if you hire them enough, they will become your BFA
    Best Friend Always !

4. Check your profile. Pretty clearly states what bonuses you recieve and what bonuses you give.

5. I was always under the assumption that it was only your allies stats that you get a bonus from. However if you have an ally, and they have an ally then their ally will give your ally bonuses. Which may or may not reflect on you. I do not think it does... I think the bfa is taken from raw stats and no add ons like other allies.

6. No, because that would make pretty much everyones hfa limitless. Because if you go check some allies on people from say, the lb, and you follow around who owns who, it makes really big circles. So everybody owns everybody

7. if this was true id buy refstar just to get his bfa lmao

8. Yes, Delphin...it would become 'circular' if allies of allies were added into the mix.