ALL-STAR WARS HALL OF FAME

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by lllll-BL4CkH3aRT-llllll, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Since the inception of All Star Wars (ASW) in 2009, it had been the event highlight of the year and crucible of competitive and fierce benchmarking of war standards…i.e. before Season Wars were introduced. But it still remains an event, one-of-its kind

‘Battle-hardened’ warriors; Warmongers; the dreamers and wanna-be’s…gather in a less than 1 week, old-fashioned knock-out competition that tests the solidarity, creativity and resilience of a team with more than 100 members each

Frustration, anger, joy, laughter, pressure, sleep-deprivation are part of the spills and spoils of the challenge

So we all know now about the reknowned 3 times ‘undefeated’ amphibian. A rightful owner of the undisputed title in KAW lore. But let us not forget about the forgotten warriors of those who participated and made their presence felt in all 5 editions…and perhaps in the future ASWs.
    Let’s pay homage to the heroes of ASW, some whose names appear familiar to you if you were here since KAW started; some whose names appear as they are today and some whose names you recognize, have been in all 5 ASW’s and are still here today! (you know who you are :cool: )

So to begin with, being just nostalgic and sentimental, I have extracted the links of the first 3 editions for us to remember who they are

You may wish to post your wishes, experience, reminiscence and tributes or anything that you vividly remember of that made it a truly memorable event for you
    Personal request to Devs that we could possibly have the list of participants and finalists for ASW4 – 5 and future so that it becomes a historical memento

“In attack most daring, in defence most cunning, in endurance most steadfast, they performed a feat of arms which will be remembered and recounted as long as the virtues of courage and resolution have power to move the hearts of men”….Winston Churchill

LINK TO ASW#1: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=22435&hilit=+all+star+wars
    LINK TO ASW#2: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=77613&hilit=+all+star+wars
    LINK TO ASW#3: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=118085&hilit=+2012+All+Star+Wars

2. Lol no need to put "undefeated" in quotation marks. It's a fact, whether the haters like it or not.

3. I think there's only been 3 All Star Wars, not 5.

4. I saw the chump that won this one. Was it because not that many people participated? They couldn't even fill out the clans.

So why did most of the good players sit out?

5. Most of the dedicated EE war vets were in it IMO.

6. This statement 

7. I finally agree w chubby chaser for once 

8. "Dirty_Larry"
    This player ️

How long are you gonna pretend to be someone else, Chubbs?

9. I don't know. The 3 links in this post use that Event title, plus 2014 and 2015 banner titles says 'ASW'. So I assume there were 5. Perhaps KAW community can verify this?