All Star Wars!! :D

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WarRocket, Jun 21, 2014.

1. SCORES UPDATED ONCE AGAIN
    top plunder's soon

2. Dayyyyummmm blue wolves catching up to yellow hornets from a 100bill difference! now only 19bill :shock:

3. cyan giants destroying the purple eagles :shock: 133b difference :|

4. I have been watching that blue wolves match every update. Im going for yellow hornets to win so my mith isent a waste

5. Blue wolves is in th lead

6. i just saw! yellow hornets whats going on?! blue wolves winning by 3bill now :eek:

7. I mithed early without checking if I'm right I'll be so happy go blue wolves

8. Don't worry yellow hornets always jumping ahead when they mass xtal. I think they will all use their last xtal before end of war and win it. Go yellow hornets

9. Blue wolves ahead by 21 bill

10. Change the colors they're awful.

11. if the blue wolves win... all i gotta say is yellow hornets dropped the ball! coulda been a home run here but still 1hour and 43min left so we cant make the call now.

12. Looks like PURPLE n ROSE r mailing it in

13. the colors match the team colors thanks you veryyy much :)

14. Been carefully watching these Preliminary wars and it's been extremely close so far.

The match between the Blue Wolves and Yellow Hornets started out with a fairly large gap (over 50% difference), but the Blue Wolves worked quickly to close it and have taken the lead at the time of this post.

We're approaching the final stretch, so best of luck to all of our All Stars :)
    It's still anybody's game!

15. Grey hawks ftw, 3 KO in a row and was still able to sko

16. Yellow Hornets have taken back the lead once again. This is one exciting war, supporting Blue Wolves!!!

17. yellow hornets took the lead once again! :D almost 20bill lead, wolves and hornets best match so far i think.

18. Blue wolves come back again don't let em keep the lead they just got.

19. scores updated

20. Blue wolves down ten bill