All-Star War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Junaidi_SlayeR, Nov 18, 2013.

1. I hope there is a ASW this year

2. Agree don. But during that time, Rancor Season 2 ongoing and I was actually told that one of the requirement to join ASW is to participate in the Season. And was actually told that ASW will be after Rancor. But now, its a question. Hmmm :|

3. Devs said in an earlier thread that it will be after season 2, pretty sure we know nothing on requirements except for rumors but I could be wrong

4. WIntern0va,

1. I feel sorry for you for not having a good attitude. Pity for you. U come into my thread & calling me an "idiot". That is so uncalled for.
    2. ASW is the anniversary for KaW if you ever noticed it. How long have you been playing this game if you don't even know it. Another point for me to feel sad if you played KaW long enough.
    3. I am not entitled for it? I don't know about that but I do know I do my best to grow and be in the requirement for ASW. I have met and war with great warriors from over the KaW world. It's great fun.
    4. Devs have done their best to accommodate to all. But ASW is different. It's among the toughest in KaW. I hope you have join ASW at least once and feel the experience. ASW is the only war that still maintain the "OLD KaW" (I hope).
    5. That's why I hate going to forum. Cause finding someone like you that makes me type so many things. :lol: waste of time.

5. (((((((((Lax))))))))) :oops:

6. ((((((((((tip)))))))))) :oops:

7. Yeah they did anounce ASW

8. ASW is usually around the weekend of about the 14th of September. Devs said previously that the asw would run late this year due to season 2 of the rancor wars. i am sure they won't miss it out as it is usually a big event each year in kaw.

@Wintern0va, you are an idiot. The kawmunity sign up for the wars (usually eligibility depends on lb position and the cut off has increased over the years to accommodate more people). The developers choose a theme for the clans, first year was Aries and Tyr, second year was deadly sins, third year was apocalypse themed I think (can't really remember tbh) but those selected to war are moved to those specially created clans which have 200 places as opposed to 100 like regular clans. perhaps brush up a little on kaw history before being so ignorant towards other players