All Star War Clans: A Solution to EE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Support the concept. Thx for the thread.

Perhaps don't complain about the devs who are clearly doing more developments in the last few months than ever before...and with a bit of creativity as well.

This would also resolve the time zone issues. They could run wars every 4-6 hours...everyone could join in the fun when it suited them. There is big chunk of the NON USA population that has a very limited choice on times.

If it proved popular...you could tinker with clan size options that you sign up to e.g. (30, 50, 100)

I would love to see a few trail wars like this...1 hour wars...I bet the sign-ups are huge because the match ups would be easily balanced = more fun.

Bring on the brawl

2. Support and there are some flaws with this but after it's fixed. This war would be the best, also meeting new ppl on the game makes it worthwhile. Support one again :D

3. Holy poop wouldn't this be awesome 2 wars during the ee week?
    Imagine how many players you would get

And Devs reimburse 2 xtals each war! This would be awesome if they give reimbursement

4. YOu could still run the regular EE war system alongside this. It does not have to be either/or. As for forming a clan being half the battle, just look at how things have become. We are getting cookie-cutter builds, big lB players can't find a place to war, and some clans have resorted to even giving the same name to every player (sorry Val). That might win wars, but I don't see it as being much fun.

5. I hope the Devs don't ignore the thoughts in this thread when considering Week 1 wars. There are some good ideas here. Some back to the future and some new.

Perhaps the Devs need an extra week (or 2?) to try and improve war to achieve close wars. Whis raises a point...what is close? I suggest that 4 out of 5 (80%) of wars should be within a 33% plunder result. Then can I suggest a couple of things to distract us:

1-Surprise 2xpvp action promo
    2-Extend Seal of the Dammed drops to all ebs...its so rare that it needs this anyway

Take a step back...breath in deep...think about it...and then knuckle back down and your continuous improvement. Thanks

6. So you mean do it like they do on pimd? You dug your own grave :lol:

7. Actually, the smaller games are often used to test the waters to see how ideas would go over in a bigger audience like Kaw. PIMD is in many ways a petri dish for Kaw.

8. Support 0-0

I'd love this thing to happen

9. Agreed lets have a pop at this devs

10. Would be a blast 

11. Support. Great thoughts Phil.

Taking a flyer here, but perhaps yet Another way to make wars more fun: cap bfa/bfe static effects for everyone. Say 50/50, 30/30m static to help keep static strength from dominating.
    Advantages?
    1. GH would find it difficult to get winning actions on bigger kingdoms (tiny build, huge bfe/bfa with huge plunder dispairity -exploit removed)
    2. LB kingdoms would be forced to war on an equal playing field (fun)
    3. Almost every clan would max their builds as a first priority;
    4. Strategy would dominate the ee wars
    5. About 20k of us would be tier 1 warriors able to hit top LB (yet more fun)

Perhaps a little naive that KAW would introduce something so simple and fun for all. After all, we need a carrot to chase getting bigger and adding more super equips (interjects thought: why shud a chubbyole guild monk get to wear those equips?).

All for now. Cheers kawpeeps