ALL STAR WAR (ASW) for Rancor holders or Top 10000 LB?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlI_Fuzzy_Piranha_IlI, Nov 1, 2013.

1. And 2. Does the baseball all star game take the "strongest" people in the country? No. It is a game of the best players in the season from MLB.

2. All Star Wars for high ranked players only? Yup it's fine by me

But I would love to see Pauper Wars!!! GH killing each other....sponsored by Tim the midget king!!!

3. Keep in mind, that ASW mechanics are very different from EE war mechanics. High rancor doesn't necessarily indicate probability of success at other types of war, i.e., ASW, OSW or SW.

4. Why not devide ASW in 2 groups. LB only group and then a group of average players. Those average group would sign-up as 1st come 1st serve

5. I was in last years asw it was quite fun. Honestly no event gives you special privileges to another event due to how good you do in it. Those saying rancor levels should be considered  let's try this, concentrate on getting better lb rank and you won't need to worry about placement unless you're too slow on sign ups. Just remember who knows how they will do it this year lb rank was considered last year

6. Why not have lb asw and gh asw

7. Your noob build cant join asw awww what a shame! No to GH asw

8. I have to say no to gh for ASW!!
    ASW means big peeps not some tiny ghs like me!!

9. As much as id love to be in all-Star Wars, it should only be for the top 5k

However, they should host a junior all-Star Wars, where BFE is the factor. It should be this way because GH with bfe can join, and lb can join

That way you bring out the best of the game!

10. Asw isn't about EE. It's about lb position NOT EE level. DO NOT support based on EE level.

11. Missed out previous years of ASW too xD probably going to miss it this yr too. Don't mind though since it's "ALL STARS"

But I do hope that we can watch the battle like hits coming which sides