All Star War Achievement and Rewards

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by Wulf, Sep 23, 2012.

1. I don't believe that they were. I saw several non lc accounts in rounds 2 and 3. I don't believe it's possible to be ranked in top 10,000 if you aren't even lc.

2. Depends on wins and BFA it's not particularly hard to get into top 10,000.

3. Trust ms strategy they were complete noobs no allies barely under 1 million stats

4. The ASW was still very fun :) Wulf did a great job!

5. Goddess-of-kaw for example. Only 170k something wins and only 20 highlands complete. Not ranked in top 10,000 and yet still allowed to complete first round, thus being eligible to receive reward for participating.

6. I'm ranked 5,199 and not LC Codeine.

7. Need more wars similar to ASW selection style. It will help many players like me with no home clan. Thanks :)

8. 170k wins is enough to be top 3,000...

9. Spy actions are a big part, they are not shown on profiles.

10. It is possible to be in top 10k and well in and not LC. I'm not LC and still a ways off from HLBC but I'm ranked 6800 something.

11. Uh...it's not stickied despite what it says in OP

12. I_Am_McLovin_2 Example I'm sure he's unranked...

13. I'm not lc, and I'm in the top 3000 on overall lb. here is one example of how someone could have qualified in top 10k and then dropped out, because I almost did it:
    Hansel build qualifies for ASW, then gets rid of all allies and the one attack building. If they barely qualified as top 10k and then changed their build and got rid of allies, they could drop out of top 10k.
    Not saying that's the case, but it could easily happen.

14. rumor i heard was he reset after getting in applications

15. They weren't. Before the first round of the wars started they were removed from the clans and replaced with those on waiting lists.

16. LB is calculated based on many factors - not just strength.

Look at Meisha for example. In the roster I was several ranks hither than her in the clan yet she ranks over 200 higher than me on the LB.

The LB takes into accounts such factors as Actions (# of wins, offensive vs defensive, etc)

Many people are LB without being LC and there are some who are LC who are not on LB.

17. I am HLBC, T5 LVL1 but cause of wins and I am even ranked. Have to pump up those wins. LMAO

18. that's not even ranked*.. forum noob.

19. Thx for Update wulf  n thx for the war btw, Nice job 