ALL PROUD AMERICANS COME HERE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by newname040313104, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Most of the rest was actually more fact than fiction...

2. Oh; please tell me how America "invented" electricity, single handedly won a war they barely participated in, did the same ~20 years later, invented the computer before Britain (somehow) and have a better economy than, say, Germany?

3. Lycan, America joining WWI was the turning point that eventually led to an Allied victory. Don't even try saying otherwise.

4. Same with WWII

5. WWII yes, WWI no. Need I elaborate?

6. And I said "most" of the rest. Not "all"

7. Would you mind if I post in parts (iDevice is slow..)?

8. Idc. We are taught that WW1 was a stalemate and the influx of fresh American troops (who did not use trench warfare) turned the tide.

9. You are taught by a failed education system, as the HDI shows. I'll explain reality.

10. Had America not joined when they did, Britain and France most likely would've been overwhelmed by German forces after Russia withdrew from the war.

11. 1917; The RN is starving Germany, and the 3 1/2 year blockade is taking its toll. In the East, the Allies are starting to break through.
    America joins the war, but troops don't arrive that soon.

12. Of all the things that senor said, the only thing that was true is that usa has the biggest economy. Rest was false.

13. Oh, you're doing the simple version. That's fine, because I'm quite tired.

14. America joining the war caused the biggest German push in 2 years. It cancels itself out, especially since Pershing proved difficult to organise with.

15. The war REALLY ended with a revolution in Germany as a result of the 4 year blockade and years of bloodshed; I will make a thread tomorrow if you want.

16. Yeah, MGK... The Allies where overwhelmed (for a time) as a result of America joining. Otherwise, the revolutions would have happened much sooner, thus ending the war.

17. That's doubtful

18. Lycan, I was joking. I can't believe I derailed the thread for 3 pages. Nice.

19. @MGK, prove the research of dozens of experts wrong.