All families can suck my hairy shiny shoes!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by kaw_admin, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Just ignore him...
    There are no words to express the stupidity of this salt less alt.

2. says who? :lol:
    maybe in your world. not mine lol :lol:

3. Lol. Alison tore u up.

Twicc, we can all come on here and complain that our own way is the only way to be the boss.

That only works for some of us though. New Age has like whut, 6 players who actually fight?

You doofuses have been on me a month and I still haven't stopped scratching my balls enough to try and deem your existence actually makes a presence in my incoming list.

So what I'm saying is you can't 1 on 1 and you're not in an alliance.

In fact... Let's go back. Once you were in an alliance with Zaft, no? Now you're not and it's all the sudden no longer cool? Maybe it's because you're a bunch of twats and no one wants you in their alliance?

4. ahh look who comes crawling back... did you miss me?
    in order to ignore me. you'd have to..Well, ignore me! instead you post a comment directed at me telling others to ignore me but failing to do so yourself?? your logic is flawed mister... me stupid? the irony and hippocrisy of your comment is quite astounding :roll:

5. How are you helping yourself at all by posting with a statless alt?

6. I had so much respect for Swabia until i read "Alison tore u up"

1. Please don't be lazy. Type the word "you" out, it's only 3 letters
    2. Alison is nothing but a sorry ass farmer who can only hit eb noobs. Which is what you did in Ad Mortem a year ago :roll:

Deal with the fact that New Age is in your newsfeed, rather than embarrass yourself in front of everyone :roll:

7. sir, the question should be, how am i NOT helping myself by posting with a statless alt? :cool:

mindblown :D :eek: :twisted:

8. I was off for two days I see you finally took my advice and stripped me :)

9. You're not helping yourself because you are wasting time and not delivering any real message.

10. I guess it's my turn to insult those spineless pricks at noob age :)

11. ahh devil,you single me out but in reality, no one is ''delivering any real message'' on this lame thread...
    :roll: :roll: :roll:

12. I like how all the farms are finally coming out of the closet together :lol:

13. Kamikaze all we "perm clan farms" are doing is tearing this thread apart to the point that it has no merit :)

14. Come here, and kiss my rear, all year YOLO

15. First off yolo is inaccurate just saying it should be yloo

16. Really? Because i think i've pwned just about all the farms on this thread.

This thread has done EXACTLY what we wanted it to. Do we care about how it goes? Not really. But i'm not just gonna let you guys talk smack with no verbal reaponse ;)

17. How bout you talk with actions not words or have you forgotten about that coveted attack button?

18. You just got how you say "pwned"