All families can suck my hairy shiny shoes!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by kaw_admin, Oct 1, 2013.

1. The other Devil.

2. Working :$ bbs beautiful,

Hit whenever 

3. There are many reasons to post with statless alt.

1. You are a chicken 
    2. You are a chicken 
    And most importantly
    3. (Whiny voice) my main that I have for 2 years is bak bak bak chicken chicken cluck cluck. Chicken chicken cry baby chicken soup.

4. Bak bak bak chicken cluck cluck chicken soup.

Now that's a funny post 

5. Only so much can be done by, or done to by one kingdom.

6. This thread is crazy packed with butthurt

7. So many targets to choose from....

8. Alison ur a funny a guy. Fact:ur a boy. Fact: u've been owned. Fact: u suck at this game. Lol

9. Watch out. Kamikaze has arrived looking for targets. You whiny little noob. You got farmed for posting on the last noob age thread, left your clan and went crying to twitt to let you join.

Now you have an emoji title and you the big hunter.

Run along back to obscurity where you came from, or target me noob. I welcome your fails.

10. Don't get frustrated OP, generations evolve, and sooner or later leaders and old players will retire, leaving the path open for those who are noobs now to create their own empires. Perhaps the new generations will bring back good ol' fights? Who knows, hope for the best. ;)

11. i love chicken. especially when fried :cool:
    soo i guess i am what i eat? :D

How fascinating! how long did it take you to think of that unoriginal schoolyard insult? go to sleep child. it's way past your bedtime :roll:
    [​IMG]

12. Sorry incognito,I don't listen to statless Alts like yourself.Grow a few CS then I'll actually take notice of your post.

13. Stop trying to act like a badass. :roll:

14. Jesus, at least spell my name right.

I'm not acting like a badass, there are legit an ass amount of targets to choose from.

15. Part of me actually agrees with twicc. It's a much funner fight when you fight clan vs clan or even just a few vs a few. With alliances politics become an issue to too high a degree. The problem is though, once one alliance was formed it was tough not to join one to keep your clan/family protected in an osw.

16. Oh and now the little ***** is farming me? :lol:

17. Offering me to WC cause you can't hit me? :lol:

So noobish. Surely you can find the "attack" or "steal" button on my profile :lol:

18. Lol "so many targets." Too bad you can only hit 3 of em 

19. Hehe new age does not like me anymore. About damn time. I posted that comment like three hours ago.