All families can suck my hairy shiny shoes!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by kaw_admin, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Actually.... Heard of the hollow war?

Hasn't been in a big war. Smh

2. But I suppose it's easy to talk like that when your part of the problem huh sigh 

3. Wasn't 46 and 2 a ZAFT clan right before apoc war? Hypocrisy much? 

4. Lol yes for a short while, however the 2 years or so before that we weren't 

Bar a merge into regs (pre WDGAF)

5. Video killed the radio star....

6. For a short while. That short while happens to end right as osw starts  and a SicnISS member is part of the problem? Cheers lmao 

7. Lmao you should do your research,

We osw plenty ;)

8. Sigh they were in probably the biggest war in KaW history stupid idiot

9. How long have you played 5 months?

10. Tornado, I agree with Alison. I remember you when you were a try hard way back way before you were one of iGs most respected fighters, back before the ZiG war, back before the NAL/Hollow war, back when Moct was being terrorised out of KaW....Oh crap lil Alison wouldn't have been around back then. Tornado you are such a ******* noob 

11. Was I referring to any clan in particular in my OP??I wasn't insulting an clan,I merely stated that I believe OP is a fool for hating on big clans.....

12. Did I insult Yafi or InterMass???cause that's the only clans I mentioned by name here.

13. Dante- I can tell, them scouts are killin me!

14. You clearly said he must not have been been in a big osw like yourself 

15. Well hey, still waiting on the returns ;)

16. I'm in osw. Ill return as soon as I am free. Don't worry your "we are so badass because we can leave a family right before war" persona on that  also did you say do research? Since I fought in ZAFT for that war I think it's safe to say I don't need research.

17. Oh shut up devil you wouldn't last 5 seconds in the ring with Dante

18. Lol Trojan. I respect Dante for actually hitting not just talking. Now put your big girl panties on if you feel frisky. Otherwise shut up. I'm sure more trading of hits will come between me and Dante in the future 

19. Butthurt OP is Butthurt.

20. I wouldn't last? I don't really have a reason to play, and nothing really to lose, so i wouldn't last 5 seconds?