all around losing: rebel version

Discussion in 'Wars' started by saltyfeet, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Bedlam is such a bad ass. No wonder golden is in love with him

2. He loves me more than I love him.

3. People are so barbaric

"You disagree with me? Let's go to war"

******* America lol.

4. He doesnt even no u exist man

5. Phoenix ill fill your newsfeed up again. Watch your beak. (Or whatever a Phoenix is)

6. I'm sorry GT please don't hit me :( my people are innocent

7. You forgot the beginning of the story where u was farming a under 400,000cs for no reason other than you not following rules. You will never get a CF from me so you should just do like your banner says and GO AWAY!!!

8. Who is 400,000 cs?

9. I want a cf? But we're having a lotta fun dude. Why would I like a cf?

10. Also, whatchu mean i didnt follow rules? I honestly dont no

11. I believe a pure spy is the natural progression of a player being farmed into the ground by a clan.

1st. A hansel with some allies and ready
    2nd a hansel with no allies and no gold
    3rd taking hits day in day out
    4th convert to pure spy to escape and being mostly just a menace.

Steals without stripping is only a minor nuisance in the scheme of things to an ordinary player.

12. Kotfe assassins are the best at keeping pure spies zeroed. They just rotate in shifts. Scouting, success or fail makes no difference.

Ufberft or whatever should speak to them about how to easily cow a pure spy.

13. They wont do that alison. Most of their members r visitors who wont spend their time snd spies on me. They r there for the gold. The only ones hitting , every once in a while, r their admins who I think r their only perms.

14. @ saltyfeet. That shows the the clan has no cohesion. This is the trouble with most epic
    Battle clans. Visitors, noobs, nobody loyal,
    Nobody willing.

A war clan would relish in the opportunity to ruin a pure spy.

Your banner says you about to retire. You would get more respect and more drama and more fun at the end if you left ufelberg and made your fight with a war clan like new age or I.s.s or yafi or whoever.