Alison (SkinnyMinny)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by S0L, Aug 27, 2014.

1. mH dont listen to that chump. end the op.:)

2. Rest in piece (peace) Sol lmao, Ali is one of the best farmers in kaw

3. i have lost count of how many times i have seen threads exactly like this dedicated to alison. it is one of the many things that make her one of the legends of my kaw-generation. 2011 ftw!

4. Support Allison

5. Support Alison ๎„ best build dropper 2014

6. Ugh, sorry about this bump, but everything about skinny minny is true, she can only drop builds to the point where you can't hit her, but she can hit you. So stupid.

7. Alison, please bring up your build so I can 1v1 u on Club Penguin. ILL F0k1|\| FITE YOU M8

8. yeah. she makes a mockery of kaw mechanics. its great.

[​IMG]

9. Lol yeah, maybe I should try that O.9

10. And that is a very creepy gif.

11. SkinnyMinny wrong player to 1 vs 1 if you don't have months free time. She just don't know when to stop๎’ Ever wonder why she have too many haters. She can fight reason one. Reason two she knows mechanics. The rest of the reason, SH can annoy you to death ๎’๎’

12. Oh and reason 3 She has a cowardly fighting tactic :D

13. Noob seems to think kaw hasn't changed in 3 years. Hitting ebs is part of war nowadays. Don't be butthurt you can't hit ebs anymore cos you so small. I'm 100% certain Zaft people aren't meant to make threads like this..... Especially without approval. Uh oh....

14. Wait what? Was that addressed to me? :p

15. Oh nvm, lol

16. People are just pissed because Alison knows how to use build and equipment mechanics to get under your skin.

17. Yeah but, it takes the fun out of everything, although that is true, I don't wanna have to drop build if I have to someone like her.

18. Skinny drops build but stays heavy on eq that is her game noons wnt win and she's scared to join us mid and lb because she will b farmed till she retires

19. She is smoll but no respect

20. I am small, and have earned very little respect from the kawmunity, I just try not to piss people off.