Alison (SkinnyMinny)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by S0L, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Go Ali Go!! If you need anything toss a holler at me. Always happy to lend a hand.

2. Op dropped his build so I can't hit him.

Now that's irony.

3. Yeah, I dropped my alt's build so you can toss your attention to the target who needs attention, not a stupid meat shield, loser.

4. "You should go pure spy, that's the natural progression of a kingdom that's lost it's fight".

Your words alison.

You promised me the world when you were a 10 mill cs stat pure spy, told me you were going to have me stripped and permanently farmed.

After two days of keeping you spy zeroed Every time I logged in I received not even one hit.

Next time I look at your account you had yet again dropped build 
    Keep gong hero

5. I love Alison, maybe I should tell her to forget your noob ass and fight you myself.

6. And as for "never stop hitting you" op, she'll probably go dead, drop build again or reset, I give it 24 hours

7. Shut up and look at Ops build he is trying to drop out of her hit range what a hypocrite.

8. Shut up yourself and read properly, his other account ABSOLET has dropped build to almost identical stats so he can hit her.

But well done, keep crawling up to your hero alison, I'm sure your nose could get a little browner

9. The irony here that alison even has the audacity to use build dropping as an insult towards someone 

10. @Veni, there's nothing stopping you from hitting me. What are you waiting for?

11. Done, I'll ask Alison to hand you over to me. Hope she does you will enjoy me ️

12. I think I'm going to log on to my tiny atk for the first time in like a year, you're all going to enjoy me 

13. Says the guy with 186k wins and 6k loses, and I'm sure most or half of those came from EE wars, don't play yourself.

14. Says the guy with less than 5 k battle wins  you've definitely been taking lessons out of Alison's book.

Firstly, this is actually my four year anniversary today, secondly this isn't my first or only account.

15. You honestly think this is my first or only account? What a fool.

16. Dunno what kind of example you got from her, Veni. She's been hitting that EB nonstop for almost two hours, no incoming on my news.

17. Well you're more than welcome to bring a decent sized account into my newsfeed princess 

18. Wow this thread turned into a ball grabbing contest calm down noobs we know you have big nuts

19. Full support to Alison