Alison (SkinnyMinny)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by S0L, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Let's be honest. Op says he wasn't in zaft and then I post an ss and he then says he was in zaft and he left on his own. Then jenni posts that he asked to leave.

This noob can't make up his mind whether he's coming or going.

He made a thread because his original plan to use his alt failed, he sold all his building on his main kingdom and failed.

So he makes this thread for god only knows why. Forums is just a popularity contest, not a content or factual based contest.

As I stated already. I'm sorry op that this fight hasn't gone your way. You should go pure spy like you said you would. That would be funny

He is potless, pointless and broke and broken

2. Who Alison?!?

3. Shut up leach

4. I want know!!

5. This thread should be locked. I've had my 15 minutes of forum fame. Thanks op.

6. You don't know the reason of this thread? I'll enlighten you. This thread was made because your blocked me, I am a social person, I enjoy having friendly talks with the people I war against, BUT, it seems that socializing is not your thing.

I tried to make this as friendly as possible, but it appears I'm a swine pig or something like that. So, to clarify your doubt, this thread wasn't made for the community, it was made for YOU.

7. Also, I made the thread because I can. ,

8. In a war when the person is making them selfs weaker they are basically retreating and by him lowering his power to be able to hit is not you forcing him. It's him edging on to continue the war. So in a way he is winning

9. How many excuses have you made to state that I'm a useless junk who's not worth your time? I'm still hitting back, I'm still mithing up and succeeding hits. What's the matter?

You said I had no gold, I had no pots etc. If I had no gold whatsoever, I wouldn't be succeeding hits and buying mith. Just cut it with the stupid excuses and continue fighting me.

10. Having no sdp is a tactic I use to make stupid people like YOU think I'm a useless waste of time, you can check my numbers of spy atk pots and mithril tho. I'm an offensive warrior, I fight for nights and days, I don't give a **** if you take gold from me, or strip me clean.

11. Anyway op. I won't unblock you. I won't stop hitting you. Thanks for the thread.

12. Alison still be mystery.

13. Fair enough, Alison. Your call. You want it personal? It's done. ;)

14. To the lying mutt:

Who started whining because I started hitting all their accounts with one account? Who had to start talking like they actually knew anything about my parenting skills when their attack button failed to make me give a damn? Bashing my career in the military because you felt incompetent on an online game? Here's a hint it wasn't me.

FYI I joined osw with the clan you were kicked from and moled against. That's me politely pointing out that I have better targets than a mutt that does nothing but try to compensate short comings by posting in forums and on his wall.

But hey this thread isn't about me.

15. Who ya talking to?

16. She's talking to Pup, who for some reason can not find anything better to do with his time except drag Boots' (Barbie) name through the mud on any and every forum thread she happens to comment on. She's in osw pup, I'm with her in clan, and she's not hiding nor even thinking of you. Don't you have something better to do, I mean, you got what you wanted. Just let it go and stop stalking, and let people have their threads free of the same old lies and antagonizing remarks that are, tbh, getting rather old.

17. I once dated a girl named Alison...

18. everyone knows alison drops her build when she gets in over her head, she did it when KOTFE were on her like a hobo on a hotdog ! some said she reset.... a scout said otherwise !

19. OP made me a cf thread, it was pretty good actually

20. did it need any seasoning ?