alison. kingdoms at war veteran and truth sayer

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Fgdhvxhchfidkdjdzgsdhshxhjcgsy, Apr 16, 2015.

1. I lost it at sutra :lol:

2. Still no reset... Either man or woman the fact remains you still all talk n no ballz

3. Sorry predator. You just another farm like a bunch of idiots who think they in some kind of fight.

You won't get a cease fire. Make no mistake. This is us now.

4. [​IMG]

5. Still no reset? When did op say anything about a reset? And wow? U must have a lot of them ballz cuz u talked tough on an app

6. Btw, these two punks/trolls/losers of troll and frog just keep derailing threads. Yeah, i bet troll is coming with is worn out gif to show he is funny and gain some sympathy and feel important. Lame

7. Keeps pretending? I say pretending from the outgo is bad enough.

8. Salty is butthurt again.

[​IMG]

10. Meh doesn't bother me either way. Had a hell of a lotta fun. Best of luck AL

11. Lol good stuff. Not sure i believe it though. You are pretty moody

12. Liz we all know that you're a guy! You sent us pics remember! ;) :lol:

13. Lmao I remember the name Gerty that's awesome always took you for an ass but good on yah lol

14. Warning Crap Thread Alert Warning 

15. My fave farm target retires? I wonder why?

All Hail

Mighty Tron

16. Tron battle stats is answer to your demise bro...eh hem!!!..

Lmfao. How many Kaw dudes thought you were a chick? I never did or put enough thought into it but it seems kind of hilarious the way you played these chumps for many moons.

Awesome Trollness!!! Award!!!

17. Lol, KaW has been catfished!

18. I can't even think of anything to say..wow.

Have fun enjoying life without kaw "Ali".

19. Damn. Coming from own clanmate.
    And I agree with this thread that most longtimers know that guys named their accts with female names to get attn and be fought over for volley hires. Also thinking that more ppl wouldn't hit them off BL. Sorry all you 2 yr younger accts that only know eb's, BL = Battle list. Before ebs and free gold with no repercussions of being hit back.
    Anyone disagree with this?