Alison farming? A joke??

Discussion in 'Wars' started by MidnightSlayer123, Apr 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The real KaW legend in this game is the guy who took a 43 trillion strip without complaining and keeps on trying to enjoy KaW.

He deserves recognition and respect above and beyond all others I have met by far.

The rest of us and our petty disputes and wars are nothing compared to his constitution.

He should be remembered and revered.

Op is correct in his title . Alison farming? A joke . It's all a sad joke.

2. IMF may look like a legend.

But before he took that 43T strip and was put back in his place he was no more than a bully with a large ego.

3. That's probably the 1st thing Alison has said I agree with.

4. Lol only a joke of a player gets stripped and doesnt fight back.

5. Even bigger joke. Is I think I'll farm you instead for a while. I let hope you hit back

6. I have nothing but respect for IMF. And let's be clear, he has no problem hitting back. Legions of Rome (predecessor to WarLoR) was in a OSW and they fought their butts off despite being outnumbered. I love the armchair quarterbacks regarding what he could've and should've done. Worry about yourself.

7. But Alison I like being ur farm :(

8. -Alison- a cursory look at Justice shows he's a hansel with a single $30 billion ally. The only ones that talk tougher the someone with little to lose are statless alts, which have nothing to lose.

Anyway, perhaps you folks shouldn't derail the thread with off topic nonsense.

9. Outnumbered?
    You mean to tell me..they fight outnumbered?

[​IMG]

I was put in CA by IMF for having a 1 vs 1 with MikeZilla of WarLoR who i hit for talking ****. Who also hit me above 5x first.

So yeah. Not sure why he didn't want to put them YAFI players in CA. Lolz

10. Lol I finally get the attention I have been seeking from the queen of noobs. Lets see if your willing to go the long haul shall we?

11. everyone smaller you big guys do pick on just gets named "a butthurt" ... lol ... as if facts can't be seen ... everyone who's capable of a bit of calculation can see easily who's the aggressor n who's FORCED to defense only ...
    ... and the biggest complainers in the end are those who get caught by their own lies ... not those who "lose" ... as the "losers" keep their real honor (which can't be stolen but just defamed only) ... :) ... while you keep on honoring and admiring the dishonorable abusers ... until they farm you badly, too, though ... ;P

12. Is the yafi vs warlor osw still going on?

13. Nah bro. I believe I read a cf thread. Got locked though.

14. Ah shoot...who let ancienne in.

15. Not sure.. but their post are quite annoying.

16. I believe OP is on leader of OMET's wall as being fake OMET. But could be wrong.

17. Thats what i was thinking. She looks for fights, people should stay out of it.

18. This whole thread  

19. K this is getting off topic stay on topic guys.

20. @chain, I don't know why I was called a fake I left on my own due to not agreeing with the way a few situations with fellow omets were handled.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.