Alison farming? A joke??

Discussion in 'Wars' started by MidnightSlayer123, Apr 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yes I know!!!!

2. -Alison- hit first I saw the ss then she acted like a child when I tried to find out what was going on end of story she deserves whatever she gets

3. LGTB, only I'm allowed to act like a noob bc I don't care about this acct :) but thx buddy

4. So you have a main?

5. :? Challenging Ali? Wrong move...

6. Your funeral

7. Which worm is this?

8. Bad move for him considering shes 3 times his size :D

9. Ill admit guys. I'm using pots, I have enough to last me quite a looong time thou. So her size is not an issue

10. Lol thread full of ass kissing noobs. Alison makes one everytime she hits somebody and people love it. OP posts about hitting alison and people hit him for it. Chumps, looks good hitting somebody already in a 1v1 doesnt it?

11. Don't you love it when people have to use smilies to make themselves not seem upset?

The smilies always come out after one is called out or made to look like a loser. c:

I just find that interesting.

12. Right on OP smack her around, and know anyone else hitting you is doing it because their afraid to start their own fight.

13. I love osw.. I've been farmed by bigger ppl I NEVER Lose if anything we cf n I keep going. Tho all u out side hitters come on let me do my 1v1 ill fight u afterwards.

14. Nouveau, I'm smiling n laughing bc I honestly think this is funny bc she got me off EB farming :)

15. If you two want to settle it in war, I'm hosting a Merc war in 8 days, you can 1v1 each other there

16. More smilies ._.

17. I'm up for it but Alison is a dirty warrior

18. Slayer you know I still luvs ya lol

19. Oh ? Wall me if you'd like to, I'll talk to Alison and we can arrange teams for you guys 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.